Mr. Dieingly Sad

Now I KNOW I peaked your interest with that title...Mr. Dieingly Sad...your mind starts to wonder to whom I referring...ha ha...relax, kids...it was on the radio as we were cruising the gut...wait, that's not true...well, it may have been 50 years ago...is there still a 'GUT?'...in your town?...actually, we were on our way to Tahgey...er, Target...to get some Halloween decor for the home...yes, we have spruced the place up...

That song was a sort of hit back in '66, I believe...made famous by a pseudo rock group out of Jersey...The Critters...think they had like 3 pretty groovy releases...then, most of the members got into  the military during the Vietnam War...and the band dissolved...the lead singer, Don Ciccone, went on to sing and play with the Franki Valli and the 4 Seasons...for almost 9 years...

Who you may have thought I was talking about...Trump...succumbed to the media blitz and my Blog, ha ha...and withdrew his hosting of the G-7 meeting at his Trump Resort in Miami...the emolument thang...wonder who filled him in?...hey, my other notion of commotion...Mulvaney...the dude who spoke too much...implicating Donny even more with quid-pro-quo in the Ukrainegate...rumor mill is that his days in the comfy confines of the White House may be numbered...surprised?...

The other hot Trump topic...is the heat he is getting from the Republicans...his withdrawal of the US troops in Syria...posing a very bad atmosphere for the bloke...with HIS base...of politicians...but, even more...get this...he didn't really 'bring our troops home'...they just moved over to Northern Iraq...does he ever tell us the truth?...and then we bombed out our former bases in Syria...so the 'enemy' couldn't use what we left...gosh, we leave often...all over the place...and leave a lot of weaponry, or so it seems...

I may have spoken too soon on who the Demo candy person might be...I was thinking Eliz Warren...but, there is a lot of hoopla for Bernie Sanders...and Joe Biden may be the in the reserve...hey, it's still way early...but, the past week, he had a surge...Bernie...

How about my teams?...well, the ones I follow the most often...the Ducks, Aztecs, and the mighty Beavs ALL WON!...UO in a HUGE victory over the Dawgs in Seattle...HUGE!...the Aztecs making themselves bowl eligible with their win...don't get me going on the bowl games...but...and Oregon St...after getting annihilated by Utah last week in Corvallis....regrouped and beat a very game Cal Bear team in NoCal...

Houston beat the Yanks...better pitching does it every single time...note to Padre GM AJ Preller...better pitching wins...get some pitchers, dude...

The NBA cranks up their very elongated season next week...82 games + a myriad of playoff ones...for you who have jumped, jived, and jiggled about on the hoops floor...it takes a toll on your legs, kids...you KNOW that...in fact, I am amazed that more blokes don't have injuries...but here goes...my pix for the upcoming regular frays...in the west, LaLa Lakers, LaLa Clippers, and the PDX Blazers as the top 3...in the east, Philly 76ers, and the Milwaukee Bucks...notice I left out the GS Warriors and the Boston Celts?...

Hey, I am home for a Sunday...what?...it is a red zone type of day...for the NFL...

Gosh, I can't believe I left this out...from the Senate Majority Leader, Mitch McConnell...suggests that the Senate must prepare for the Impeachment Trial...that it is a certainty...hmmm...

Comments

Popular Posts