Carrie

We are fortunate to see many people in concert...groups, too...of course, there are favorites...repeat visits to the shows...Lady A, Little Big Town, Brooks and Dunn, of course, the Beach Boys, Boz, shoot the list goes on and on...however, one of the very best is Carrie Underwood...if not THE best...the production is simply awesome...and not one of them people who sneaks in a lip-sync...tonight is the night...out at the old Sports Arena...which has changed ownership at least twice since...perhaps more...she has two opening acts, and I'm not sure what time we will Uber out...tip off is at 7:30, I think...

I keep searching for the right way to take pictures in the concerts...something about opening the lens more...but, I am talking the iPhone, so fuggit about the lens thing...there just has to be an adjustment to be made...I look on the web net, and can't get an answer...hmmm...anyone out there in the Horse World know?...

Not sure where I am on this...Trump has his reservations about letting in the masses of Bahamians, who have lost everything, into the US...'there are some very bad people in the lot'...something like that...I'm certain you can hear him saying it...maybe, I guess...I don't know...what does he base that on?...right, he just talks...bellows...

His numbers of support have dwindled even more...down another 6 points...according to an ABC News/Washington Post Poll...38%...seems high to moi...I get tickled when his 'base' keeps saying, 'just watch, he will get elected for a 2nd term'...the rebuttal?...'Fake News!'...maybe not, Donny...

Recall when the famous tape came out with Donny commenting on how he lures his women in?...talking with the LaLa bloke, Billy Bush...Trump said it, but Billy got fired!...still can't figure that out...does his 'base' have any shame?...apparently not...

Some entertaining NFL games last eve...the Saints won at the buzzer in N'orleans...a 58 yd FG, that would have been good from 70...and, the Raiders whipped the Broncos...just wondering if all them crazed Oakland fans are going to travel to Las Vegas, when the team moves into their new digs next season...I don't know the answer to this, but is that new stadium going to have a moveable lid?...

The mighty Padres...playing in front of a Chicago based crowd, in San Diego...egads, it is true...got swallowed up, 10-2...our brilliant management left the starting pitcher out there for 8 runs...I think its the 3rd straight game he has done that...he did that, cuz, he was told to?...embarrassing...

Boredom has set into Paradise...ha ha...Bachelor in Paradise...one dude came back and took his old flame outta there...one got shut down from his ex, he then left...the lesbian couple has hit some hard times...there you go, the whole show in 3 lines...

Sarah Palin and her hubby are divorcing...the reason given was a beaut...'an incompatibility of temperament...'...so volatile that they can no longer live together...I dunno, kids...I didn't think the bloke ever spoke...so just guessing that the anger management issue was from one side of the...well, former marriage...

You believe this?...an article ran that gave validity to the guys and gals that are at the exit of Costco...that they are checking to see if the TELLERS overcharged you, the consumer, for something...really?...in my situation, they gander so fast at the receipt...I dunno...

Woke up to this on a neighbor's balcony, here at the home...ah, do we have any rules for this?...now, I could see this happening, on a clothes line in the suburbs...but, here?...

Cleveland thinking about sending love to Golden State...ah, that sounds a bit weird...actually, the rumor is that a trade is out there...the Cavs' Kevin Love to the Warriors for the newly acquired PG, and former LaLa Laker, D'Angelo Russell...hmmm, I think I would do that...

Snooki and I are working on a USC/UO game down here in November...Lindsay, you interested?...even though you are on the other side...

And...as most of you know, I will not call him the Prez...nope...no way...it's an insult to the office...but, I have come up with a beaut...the Apprentice!...

And THAT'S the way it is, 9/10/19...





Comments

Popular Posts