Let's Just Say

Watching the incredulous standoff over the Trump wall...thoughts wandered all over me mind...like, how do you really solve this?...and this is more than I thought I could ever do, but, just try, to put myself in the brain of Donny...assuming that he needs an alien in there...oops, am I an alien?...I digress...bear with me...cuz, he obviously can't absorb information from the puppets surrounding him...they are hired not to disagree with whatever absurd orders he barks out...man, I am having more trouble with this, than I expected...Let's Just Say...there is a real rationale for the wall...

You know, like seeing the other side of thangs...for those of you, who stick by him thru Hell and high water...I'm going to try to think right along with ya...yes, I read you, too...mostly on Facebook...who blatantly bellow out your candor about the border problem...am I reading this part right, that you are thinking that there are too many Mexicans, and or South American people, filtering into the US?...or maybe, that 'terrorists' are running unchecked into the country thru the fields of Arizona and New Mexico?...and you are buying into the statistics that Trump has been throwing out...you believe his, and not the 'Fake News' version...OK, I get it...

OK, I am now in his brain...I can clearly see that I can't change Nancy and Chuck's opposition...no matter what I try to do...keep the government shut down...how long do I keep this ploy alive?...do I care about what the people of the country think about this tactic?...you do know, I am the President...do I continue to blame them for the stalemate?...or...should I go another direction?...as YOU know, it is a big problem...maybe, just maybe, I should get the government back working...be a hero...and say that I will find other ways to get the funding for it...that the Democrats have hurt your pocketbook enough...

Man, me head is hurting...got to get out of his head...there...free...don't EVER do that again Horse...

One of things that I have been telling ya that is imminent, that the House of Reps will open up on this administration...do their part of finding the 'truth'...dig a bit deeper, about a possible 'Russian Collusion' in the past election...the hot rumor, is that the first subpoena is gonna be Donny Jr...it's gonna be good, kids...for you vets of Watergate...grab a cup of Joe, and sit down and see if you can too, solve the puzzle...

Speaking of Donny Jr...did you see his quote, in his attempt at defending Donny Sr?...'You know why you can enjoy a day at the zoo?  Because walls work.'...I can't make this stuff up...

Yes, I may be out there today...like far out...but, one of the unbelievable sights of our annual trip to Maui...is the dinner cruise on the bay...er, ocean....at the latter part of it...they turn off the lights and you see the millions of stars, or whatever, above you in the sky...this leads into this...that a Canadian University actually had sound bleeps from like billions of miles away...I keep telling all my close friends, this (YOU are now one of my close friends)...there has to be LIFE out there as we know it...just has to be...think we are the only ones?...let your mind wander on that...that just what if, they dropped people on this planet, as a test...

Having said that, the base of people that devoutly follow Trump, will think of me as well, you know...it's just a thought kids...no more than just a thought....

I'm pretty sure I read this right...but, some of the workers that are working for gratis right now, are the Air Traffic Controllers...in the Trump shut down...think about that...egads...hey, Donny, in your trip to the Texan border, to promote your need for your wall, you better hope that the ATC is not mad at ya...like divert your plane to a Mexican airport...ha ha...you carrying your passport?...

More testing...the futures were down this am...

The House of Reps passed a bill to end the shut down...the Senate, still reeling from fear of Trump, will probably vote it down...just guessing...

On me Beats this am, the one and only Barbara Mason...you don't even know who she is....'Yes, I'm Ready'...the CD was 'Oh, How It Hurts'...'68...really nice mood music...

Finally...Trump will probably declare a 'National Emergency' to get the funds to build his wall...yup, emblazoned with a GOLD name all over it...you wanted it...you got it...and that name won't be USA...it IS an emergency, right?...




Comments

Popular Posts