Merry Christmas

                         From the Horse, to all of you out there on the web net...a wonderful...

                                                         MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Well now, it appears I have more time than I thought...the sugar plums are still in bed...how about this...pictured above was on our dinner cruise in Maui...'heaven on earth'...

If you like the NBA...you got it...all day long...as they play the entire Christmas...not sure how they roped all them players into this...and...this is the season for many, many injuries...for some reason...so, not all of them stars are hitting the floor...they already have...

Your NFL...sweetness for you (and me) Cowboys...non-lovers...as they virtually got eliminated from the playoffs yesterday...in another defeat...ha ha...of course, the owner, Jerry Jones, expressed his view that the coach is safe...boing...alas, the Titans lost a close one to the surging Rams...dang...still a very long long shot...the Chargers won in NY against the awful Jets...and are still hanging in there...imagine a Ram/Charger Super Bowl...LaLa...hate Spanos...

The Countess lost her cool in Florida...and got arrested...oh my...for you in the know...she is the royalty of the Housewives of NYC...hmmm, still intrigues me...as none of these gals are married...

I talked about the manure sent to the Treasury Secretary...well now, the culprit admitting to it, is an LaLa psychologist...seems to me, he may be taking too much of his prescriptions that he doles out...

Must say...that Meghan Markle, fits right into the Brit's Royalty...judging by the pix that was released...is that good?...

Man, I gots lots of weird looks...here at the home...as I took the Festivus pole thru the lobby down to the storage area...bewildered the non-LD peops...

OK...if I had all the money that Warren Buffett has, I'd be a great investor...it's true...

T or F...Michael Keaton and Courtney Cox dated...

Right about now...you are probably unwrapping presents...those who get awards, are the ones who can carry off the 'best present ever' smile and verbiage...I think that goes along with having the best personality, too...unfair advantage...for them...we, the calm and cool characters...stumble about for the right thing to say...they win...

All kidding aside...my best to all of you out there...I'm glad you take some time out of YOUR day, usually morning....and read the Horse...hope I make you smile...and chuckle a bit...and...make the web net a lot more useful...

Merry Christmas...




Comments

Popular Posts