Be The Ball

Morning, kids...a greeting for this new month of December...this is such a rich and enjoyable one...without a doubt, for moi, my fav...and of all things, an interesting part is whether or not...Tiger Woods can play competitive golf anymore...wooah...

There are those of you who could care less...with his checkered past and all...but us golf fanatics...are curious and are hoping...he can...this T is in the Bahamas...and he had a 69 in his 1st round...3 back...the one thing I saw...he putted real well, real well...a good sign...more today...

It's a 'pay bills' day...egads...do love the use of the web net for this...saves time and stamps...duh...and I can see just what we have in the account...like now...it's cool...still, never much fun to sign off on all the cash...ha ha...

I am so excited to actually get back out on the course tomorrow...seems like forever since I have swung a club...and have felt good...this whatever I had, knocked me for a loop...

Yup, I did go out and chase cars...a bit...and it looks like we are staying with a Beamer...another lease...the diff?...well, the Apple Car Play...makes the nav much simpler...and well, it uses your iPhone as the base...we are probably getting a burnt orange hard convertible....call this, our very own...well, for 3 years, Xmas present...not for certain, yet...

The final 4 in football...not that much interest as there are no west coasters involved...too much parity out here...you have to have an undefeated school to get in...well, the list will be decided after this weekend's conference playoffs...wanna bet that 'Bama doesn't get in?...kind of fun for Wisconsin, too...win and they are in...if they lose, figure the Buckeyes...oh well, don't really care...

Prez T's former national security advisor, Mike Flynn, is being charged with having contacts with the Russians...something like that...he is going to plead guilty to lying to the FBI...and the beat goes on...

Speaking of Sonny and Cher...their song of 'I Got You Babe' was in my top ten songs of all time...I guess it was the sign of the times...but, it was fun and is full of memories....

Oh my, the dominoes may start falling...as Texas A&M will name Jimbo Fisher as their new coach...and with that, the rumor is that his school that he is leaving, Florida St, wants to hire a minority...hint hint hint...hope UO is prepared...

Duke as the top hoops team in the country at this time...got all the votes...give me a break...no way...too much out there...guess there is something about reputation...and...the game is all about shooting the 3...not sure if I could coach the D on that...would have to adjust me thinking...

I think we have had just as much of the scoop on Matt Lauer as we can stand now...he had (s) his problems...but, the news sources are taking it to another level...Mike Flynn lying is the real news...not this...

Wait, the news is where the Prince and Meghan were last seen...yes...

'Laugh At Me'...by Sonny and Cher...well, mostly Sonny on this one...




Comments

Anonymous said…
Mostly Sonny but always Cher

Popular Posts