Poof!

Well, there goes me fantasy football season!...Aaron Rogers goes down with a broken collarbone...through for the NFL season and mine, too...Green Bay Packers, you are done, too...it was an odd weekend for all us undefeateds...no longer...blame this whole thing, on that damn Friday the 13th...now, I'M a believer...

To make my selfish situation even worse...my back up QB went down with a shoulder injury, to boot...egads...I have been scouring the waiver wire...to find a replacement...the pickings are slim, I tell ya...I will NOT win another game...too bad...I had a year like this a bit back...my first pick was Tom Terrific and he went down in the 1st game...suddenly, I lost interest in the league...both real and fantasy...

We are heading out to Romona for a game of golf this am...Mt Woodson...using my back up clubs to play...me reals are out at Sycuan...this, my good friends, is a built in excuse for playing poorly...geez, I haven't played for over a week and a half...and I was brutal then...ha ha...supposedly, a scenic layout...and it is to be a high of 101*!...the heat, my gawd, the heat...

However, the kids were here for the birthday weekend...and it was great fun...so, it all balances out...we went to Coronado Island to the beach...get this, it was 94*!...summer?...wth?...frolicked in the agua...somebody had to do it...

OK now...time for some grub and get me arse on the road...hope all your thoughts, are good ones...

Comments

Popular Posts