Foo Ball

It's but a week to go...the schools are back in session (ah yes, depends)...anyway, the players are back...and it's about that time...for some FOOTBALL!...yup, our gladiator sport...take a look around ya, who isn't in a fantasy football league?...of course, the high schoolers start soon, too...I like it cuz the 'new year' begins with it...communities, colleges, and the pros all come together...in droves, to gather and spectate at the games...

My fav is the collegiate ones...you know I like the Ducks...and the Aztecs have been growing on me...I will get out to the Q and see them play this year, again...I already have tix for an Orygun game in October...but, I watch the games on the pixels, lots...one really intriguing is the opening fray of Alabama and Florida St...both of them picked to be in the top 4...somethings got to give...

Maddening...is the cry that you may have heard me bellow last eve...as the sound system I have...SONOS...had an update that you were requested to make...and...VOILA!...the Dolby 5.1 vanished...I tried everything to get it back...ie, texting my sound guy...the more I searched, I found others that have gone thru the same predicament...hey SONOS, fix the fix, FAST!...booo...

Your Pads got the series in Saint Looey...man, that has not happened in like decades, right?...beisbol, every night can be a new experience...and this SD squad is the epitome of that...oh yea, did you see the base brawl with them Tiger and your lurve, the Yanks?...the video shows the dude from Detroit as the perpetrator...Miggy Cabrera...I would throw him out for 2 weeks...really...

When whipping thru the web net, occasionally ones sees the 'sponsored' item of the worst of, the best of, the whatever of...that sort of thing...and then it will take you thru a bunch of screens...right?...well, I fell for it...and looked at a tease, of the hardest girl friend of Jerry's to get along with...I'm talking Seinfeld...you groupies...man, he had a lot of them throughout his show...I got to the end...and it didn't say which was the most difficult...grrr...who was it?...the inference is that it was Terri Hatcher...'they're real and spectacular'...that girl...here's the deal...the gals were all OK, the difficulty was HIM!...he was the odd man out...I get it now...thanks M...

Da weather...we are heading into like 100* stuff in the next week...boo...well, inland, which means we are gonna be in the 80*+...boo...and will have to put the damn AC back on...boo...not nearly as bad as what is going on in the gulf...east Texas is bracing for a 2 or 3 category storm...boo...and fuggit about Florida...repeated attacks across the state from the gulf...that water is too warm, kids...

Taylor Swift...been in the news lately?...ha ha...fresh out of a court case in Colorado...that groping one...just released a new single from her upcoming album...is it just me, or are her songs not as good as the hype?...I like 'em when they were more country...listen kids, she doesn't have the best of voices...right?...people are scouring the song for the meaning of her lyrics...supposedly referring to the KFam's Kanye in part...and her cat fight with Katy Perry in another...meow...

How does the American Idol think work?...they are searching the cities for unfounded talent...and yet, they don't have the judges named...and...are they using the same 'screeners' as in the past?...that missed on the gal, Hillary Scott...whatever happened to her?...hmmm, Lady A?...

DWTS...the pros have back most of the 'stars'...Max, Peta, Val...and Cheryl and Mark are returning...that's the rumor...hey...just like AI, why don't they show the actual people's votes?...nobody ever answers that Q...imagine...Trump beats Clinton...just believe us...

Man, there you go...thanks for bearing with moi...a full blog about...nothing...you are a nice person...any complaints you want to air, please send them to the North Pole...as if, it still is there...geez, more nonsense...I better stop...

My normal hair barber dude is ill, so I have to go elsewhere...thinking about the shop over in Point Loma...by the Naval Base ...you can ask for a special cut, but they give you the military style every time instead...EVERY time...$11 bucks please...skinny on the side, and a flat top on the...well, you get it...

Our song for the day?...'Get Back' by the Beatles...no reason...pix is from the infamous 'rooftop concert'...






Comments

Popular Posts