Big Dance Moves

Oh yea, did I tell ya that Dancing With The Stars, starts back up tomorrow?...now THAT is Big Dance Moves...of course, the stretch is who just may be considered a 'star'...it may NOW be the pros who guide the wannabes around the dance floor...I dunno...still, it's great pixel viewing and I record it and groove...you see, I too, am a great dancer in my own right, er, me own mind...the Round Dance...stop it...

OK, most of you think I am referring to the hoops action...some big games yesterday...none better than Wisconsin knocking off the returning champ, and number 1 seed, Villanova...poof, there went many brackets...the Zags backed up and let the tourney cinderella, Northwestern,  back in the match...but then hung on...partly due to the tirade of Coach Collins..he could have been t'd up mucho times...my sneaker pick, West Virginny, choked up the Irish...X won again...I had no idea about them...'Zona beat a game St Mary's...Butler over Middle Tennessee...Purdue over Iowa St...look at that...the Big 10 (14) much much better than I thought...much better...

Today...we have some big ones...for the west...Oregon, UCLA, and USC go to battle...and my T pick, Duke takes on South Carolina...in Carolina, I think...much like a home game...anyway, let's hope that the ones you want, and I want, move on...otherwise, my bracket is done...

The WBC...concluded over at Petco...43,002 were there last night...it was a do or die for the US and the Dominican Republic...terrific game...as the Americans won 6-3...the finals are in LA...like Tuesday, I think...the US plays Japan...the winner goes to the final game the following night...like I have said before, there is great passion for these countries in this series...and...is it just me, or are the guys from some of these teams, appear to be huge?...makes me wonder...

We were back on our bikes for another ride yesterday...it was spectacular!...the weather was perfect...light wind...and had lunch had a little hideaway on Harbor Island...there is an Hawaiian type deli that we have found...right on the water front...way cool...


The passing of the legendary rock and roller, Chuck Berry...90 years of age...the unique style of his guitar...that rocked so many years...and copied by many thereafter...many, many hits...covered by all..."Maybellene"  "Johnnie B. Goode" "You Never Can Tell" "My Ding-A-Ling" "Rock & Roll Music" "Nadine" "Memphis, Tennessee"  "Sweet Little Sixteen" "No Particular Place To Go" "School Day" "Roll Over Beethoven" "Rock and Roll Music" and on and on...see what I mean?...amazing...

Somebody woke up them Warriors...back to playing like a team possessed...beat the Bucks badly...who themselves, had been playing real well...and PDX...continues their improved play...and their fight for a playoff spot...see, I can say good stuff about them...once in a while...ha ha...

I leave you with this to chew on...the one and only Shaq...Shaquille O'Neal...the 7 foot hoopster, now former, of a few teams...and does analysis on the TBS gig, with Chuck..."It's true.  The Earth is flat."  As he piggy backed on to the other geography genius, playing in the NBA, Kyrie Irving...who first announced that revelation to the world...and you say these kids don't get a good education in college....



Comments

Popular Posts