Clemson!

This was as good as it gets...how many times did I read or hear, "I have no pony in this race"...or there abouts..."but this sure is a great game!"...my sentiments exactly...as Clemson scored at the buzzer...on a full length drive...against that vaunted 'Bama D...who I think is the best in the nation...hey, sometimes good O perseveres...it was a beaut...and well deserved...I, am like many...that lurve to see Alabama's HC Saban, SQUIRM!...the 2 best TEAMS in the nation?...I reckon...

The Horse is heading out to the course...to play some golf...yes, I figure it may be the last chance prior to my Dr appt. tomorrow...I fear some type of immobilization...so...gonna play while I can...hmmm...fearing the worst...

Confirmation hearings...the peops that President-Elect Trump has selected for his cabinet...have to go through to get the OK by Congress...is it odd that they are doing this before DJ Trump has been sworn in to office?...I dunno...it does seem that the Demos will try to sway a Repub or two...cuz, as it sits...the Repubs have the numbers...er, the majority...hot rumor is...that California is going to bolt tradition and have a guest interrogator...somebody named Streep...stop it Horse...

Wow!...that story about KK getting mugged in Paris was...gulp...TRUE!...I doubted it full time...the French Police arrested a bunch of peops...the numbers at least at 17!...

Odd news out of NYC...one of their hoop stars that play for the Knickerbockers...just decided not to show up for a game...Derrick Rose...nobody knew...the team even sent somebody to his apartment...he missed the game...and did send a memo later on...that he had some type of family matter...if it smells...well, you know...

As I thought...yesterday's blog was my biggest hit ever...154!...thank you kids...

Time for some grub and mosey on out to Sycuan...

Comments

Popular Posts