Circus...she gone!

You know, I didn't even know that they were still traveling about...the Circus...Ringling Bros...announced yesterday that they were indeed closing up shop...hmmm...they had their animal rights people all over them for quite a while...I suppose you could apply that theory to zoos, too...I dunno, these 'wild' animals are probably safer in 'em...the Horse is on the fence...

NFL...well, there is this particular NBA announcer...who says that 'good O trumps good D'...Mark Jackson...well, kids, that is in hoops...it rarely is true for football...the defense dominates...well...not yesterday...in Atlanta...so, like hoops, the offense prevailed...the Falcons took it to the defensively minded Seahawks...innovation...usually not prevalent in the league...was the diff...and, oh my, Seattle's O is poor...to put it mildly...the better team won...

New England...made a bunch of mistakes to keep the Texans in it...for awhile...and then Texas folded...er, Houston...let's just say, that the D dominated in this one...no QB likes to get hit...especially the Pat's ancient warrior, Brady...hey, them bones are brittle...I get it...

Today the battle in Dallas...ah yes...there will be big numbers watching this one...the Pack at the 'Boys...the local team has the edge...at least the spread has it that way...listen, the Horse has it for Green Bay...and I see in the crystal ball...an emergence of Tony Romo...ha ha...don't bet in it...never, ever, bet on the NFL...oh yea, the Chiefs to beat the Steelers in the 'ice bowl'...

JT...up by 7 strokes going into the final round at Oahu...what?...hey, the dude is in another world right now...SEVEN!...figure this is the T that nobody will watch today...you know, see above...

Why does the NBA and NFL play some games in London and Mexico?...what could possibly be the rationale?...money?...what?...I could see it, if it were pre-season fiasco ones...but regular season?...boooooo...

The Women's March...this week in DC...you going?...protesting to protest...the Trump Presidency...here we go...let me guess...Katy Perry will be up front...I get it...think DJ will?...hey, the best bet in Vegas just may be what he will Tweet...I'm not going to be a fav to some of you...but this should have been done prior to the voting...have more impact then...

You ever look at the 20 reasons for whatever...on the web net...attached to the stuff you are reading...like best cities to retire in...best cars of '16...you know, the lists...one I looked at and laughed almost out loud...top 20 most photo shopped personalities...hey, I'll let you know right now...the Horse is 100% real and non-touched up...just in case you were thinking he looked too good...

Felt so bad for Marsh...she was so sick we couldn't celebrate her birthday...so...we are delaying it until she is in the healthy mode...I guess she has the flu...well, we tried to get out and do some shopping...bad idea...went to Bed Bath and Way Beyond...she needed some essentials...well, we were in the elevator with a pair of ladies...and she bellowed out, "my birthday and all I have in my basket are cleaning supplies and cold medicine"...one of the ladies gave me the stink eye...and as only I could do...I responded " don't look at me, I'm only the brother"...

What on earth was that?...the Beavs and the Ducks in hoops...UO was up like 20-2 right from the 'git go'...oh my...a loooong season for OSU...are the Ducks that good, or the Beavs that bad?...hmmm...

It is cold and windy here...when does this weather stop and get back to normal?...

Comments

Popular Posts