And there was 1

Geez, just one day left here in Maui...it's been great...a bit humid...but...we are ready to go home and see our dawg...

Oh my, the Ducks...with little D, they are dependent on a youthful O....unfortunately without their star RB Freeman...threw a pick at the buzzer to lose, gulp, at HOME!...a no no...they could have kicked a FG and gone to OT...coaching decisions that haunt everyone...

LSU appeared to win at Auburn...the telecast went away...the Tigers jumped up and down...not until this am when I see that they didn't get the play off in time...and actually lost...bet that was an ugly scene...

Duke beat ND!...what?... this is not hoops kids...lots of pressure to win at the Irish Campus...figure the HC Kelly (not my fav) will fire someone on his staff...fall guy...

Is Stanford ALWAYS good?...sure seems like it...

Get this Capt Davis Love, called his team "maybe the best ever!"...oh my...the US has a bad recent history...Ryder Cup...well, Dude, you have one more pick...Bubba?...I dunno...he already has a dynamite group...so this pick means little, right?...ha ha....lol....you have got to be kidding me...

My FF team has another chance today...it is terrible...and like ND's Kelly, I'm near to fire my offensive coordinator....

We have a dinner cruise tonight to finish off our vacay....

Watching the Titans...Mariota is special...man, the Ducks wish they could have someone just a bit like him...right?

Aloha...

Comments

Popular Posts