Tested

I'm the dude who likes the Olympic hoops...I'm not the one who likes the severity of trying to find where it is on the pixels...and fuggit about where the gals games are...you"ll never find them...sorry, NBC, but this production is a mish mash piece of mediocrity...too bad...as we are hearing about some incredible performances by a number of USA athletes...in swimming, gymnastics, 2nd Amendment item (shooting), volleyball, and others....that you can't find on their telecast...I digress...

I did happen on the guys hoops...mid 2nd quarter...and alas...there was high drama!...we were getting beat by Australia...let's be honest, we have a very good team at the event...we don't have our best dudes in it...some cuz of that mosquito thing...Lebron, Curry, Griffin, CP III, and Lillard, all would make this an invincible squad...as is, we could be had...the Aussies field a group of present and past NBA guys...ie, the hated guard ( I hate him) of the Cavs, Dellavedova...listen, the Oly game is much more physical...fits that guy well...anyway...the USA prevailed in the 2nd half...primarily by the outstanding play and clutch shooting of Melo...Carmelo Anthony...the elder gent of the team...it's wake up time...we will have to get by France...

The Padres shut out the Pirates...4-0...another elder in the news...Edwin Jackson...a picked up hurler that has found a friendly place to pitch...and has been a huge surprise!...got the win...and K'd 7 and only gave up 2 hits...throw in some timely hitting...and get this, our long haired hippie CF, Jankowski...stole home...the 4th time we have done this...this season...go figure...

I can't make this up...the Donald said that Hillary founded "ISIS!"...what?...I have no words...none whatsoever...well, a few...who looks over the speech that he makes?...he can't be firing off the cuff all the time...can he?...hey, I'm not sure that Ms Clinton has to do anything...just stay out of the way of the runaway Trump train...

The last 2 days I have golfed in a 2 some...and we flew...brought back memories of when I was back in Orygun...and played in record like 3 hours...this is a good thing, my friends...me game?...a bit better...and less than the dreaded 90 territory...

China has brought a very representative and competitive team to the Rio Olympics...as has Japan...if Russia didn't dope their athletes, they'd be in the hunt, too....

Speaking of Oregon...I gandered at their upcoming football schedule...it's tough outside of the opener at Autzen...UC Davis?...they have a team?...the 3rd game jumps out at me...at Nebraska...where the old Beaver Coach, Mike Riley, resides...hmmm...and...has had his boobirds bombard him there...different ones than filled Reiser Stadium...ha ha...I digress...

You like your pro football?...starts up this week...the exhibition season is upon us...finally...Horse is not a believer in 4 games of the pre-season...too many...cut it to two...make 'em count...anyway, the Bolts play at Tennessee Saturday, I think...the game that we will see when it does...count...here in November...

Finally...today we go out to the Races at Del Mar...with Marsha's office group...going to the elite Turf Club...Horse has to clean himself up...sport coat, long slacks, and closed toed shoes...if I even have any...it's all about me, right?...no...I've been studying the form...got me picks and am ready to win some $....

Pick 5 is ALL mine...

Remember Carter's Little Liver Pills?...

Special happy birthday to my old teach, co-employee, er, teach mate, golf buddy, and more than all that, great, great friend...Cliffy Corn!  using the black of the OSU believer that he truly is...sorry about that...ha ha...









Comments

Popular Posts