The (US) Open

Oakmont...Pennsylvania...will be the winner here for The (US) Open..."experts" think it may be a 5 over score...for the eventual survivor of the most grueling test in golf...who might that be?...has to be one of the 3 biggees...Jordan Spieth, Jason Day, or Rory McIlroy...but...Horse has no clue...I did enter a pool and did go with Day...and would embrace a Spieth back to back years win...silently, er not now, I hope for him...

The only problem?...the show is owned and delivered by FOX...who kinda does it's own thing...in the past...bad camera angles...bad announcing...just bad bad bad...and...less total time of viewings...so for us folks who want more, we get less...

OK...my overall 5 picks are...Day, Rose, Schwartzel, Stenson and Kuchar...I have no chance...

The Padres...finally won a get away series game...that's two for 22, I think...really now...we have so many injured and traded pitching starters, you need a Google search to find out who's who...and in come the Nats...with the whole package...there you go...the boys need to wear their batting helmets out in the field...just to protect themselves from the rockets coming their way...I am NOT kidding...

Taylor Swift has yet another beau...what?...maybe I am missing this...but, when they talk about her entourage, are they talking about all her "boyfriends" and not her "girlfriends?"....I digress...does anybody really care?...what time it is?...Chicago...

Game number 6 of the NBA Playoffs...the one that was orchestrated by the dismissal of the Warriors PF Green from game 5...yup...figure the league will demand a game 7...am I cynical or what?...I probably won't even watch it...boooooooo....

How much of the Orlando shooting are you following?...the bizarre background of the killer is just that...heard that the FBI says that they are undermanned to follow all the leads that are out there...what?...then hire more dudes...

Had one of my better rounds yesterday...still...thinking about switching from my hybrids back to my long irons...feel confident with the steel shafted sticks...in fact, consider it done...just in case you care...

Fire just south of Santa Barbara...egads, closing down Hwy 101...the road in and out of that city...hope it clears up by tomorrow...maybe my boy might have to take Amtrak...

Marsh keeps telling me to watch the Housewives of NYC...I tried it for about 15 minutes...of torture...are they trying to be obnoxious?...how fast can people speak, as mean as they do, to one another?...I think they have hit an all time low...

Can't let a day go by, without a reference to the upcoming Prez election...rumors abound that Hilz won't pick the Bern as her running mate...in fact, there are mentions to her naming that "goofy" woman, Dizzy "Miss Lizzy" Warren...the Beatles...oops, I may switch my vote yet again...who is on the radar for the Donald?...

OK, that's a little strong...but, I'm not a believer...the Monkees...

Have a terrific Thursday...


Comments

Popular Posts