Chapter 4

The team that dominated the NBA this past season...the Golden St Warriors...showed up to play last night in Ohio...unlike in game 3...and emerged in the 2nd half...and WON!...now lead 3-1 in the champ series....as it goes back to Alameda...but...

The MVP Curry...had his 1st real input to the games...most of it...cuz...either the Cavs ran out of gas...or, Coach Steve Kerr, had the right guys rotate up to screen him...thus Cleveland got lost in the transition...hmmm...maybe a combo...then...Curry started knocking down...OPEN shots...from long range...the diff...

However...the scuffle that LeBron (no longer the king, kids) had with Draymond...appeared to me as James was the initiator...don't trust the league on this...fear that they will suspend Green for game 5...hmmm...to try to get the series back to Cleveland...really?...$$$...hope I'm wrong...

I was switching back and forth between the hoops and the Pads game...in Colorado...yeoman performance from RP Perdomo...who had to come out of the pen, after ONE batter...as the starter Cashner...pulled himself out for some type of injury....then in the top of the 9th...SD gets 3 straight hits...close the gap to one...two outs...3-2 count on Will Myers...and he hits a deep dinger to CF to win it!...no doubt our best hitter...I think I heard that our closer, Rodney, has yet to give up an earned run....anyway, he finished up...and the PADS WON!...

Today is the Belmont Stakes...nope, no triple crown winner in the offing...this race, at a mile and a half, is grueling...now, I haven't been to the off track since the Kentucky Derby...still had my winning tix to cash...OK...figured I'd take them to parlay the $ on the Belmont...

Met at the door at Striders (the name of the off track)...the bar maid asked if I was aware of the new rules...nope, I responded...it costs $15 to enter to wager...which you will get back if you eat and drink that amount while doing your wagering...of course, I pleaded ignorance...so blokes like me, can't just walk in...do the bets and walk out...she allowed me to do so, this one, and last time...thank you...I give the hand salute to the new rule at this establishment....could be my last time there...BTW, normally the place has been packed...not yesterday...could it be the "rule?"...

The LPGA Major is in Seattle...as I have been saying...egads...the rain has returned...making par a very good score...who will survive?...just about 30 gals that could win it...really...moving day...actually going to be on national TV today and tomorrow...

Don't get too upset at the poli-ticks right now...the accusations and all...I'm not saying they aren't true...just hold on for the debates...the mud slinging has just started...anything this bloke and blokette have done in the last 30 years will come out...trust me...you apparently have to step on people to get to the top...hmmm...didn't work for LeBron...I digress...

More gun violence...a former "The Voice" contestant was shot and killed signing autographs after her performance...in Florida...the killer, then did so to himself...tragedy...

On the other hand...this is the time to be in Nashville...concerts all over the place...they have closed down LowBroad...seems like everyone who is anyone is there...many are free...gosh, I'm gonna look into this for next year...the 2nd week in June...

And the Horse...is sickly...not sure why...have to stay low...dang...hey...good luck to Exaggerator...who would sweeten my day big time with a W....




Comments

Popular Posts