Oregon Ducks!

To quote the Bern, "it's a YUGE WIN!" for the mighty Ducks of Oregon...there are not enough adjectives to describe the upset that the rest of the hoops world witnessed last eve...they beat the reigning champs...the dahlings of the east...the Duke Blue Devils...and their illustrious coach, the guy only known as Coach K...upset you say?...just ask all the pundits...or listen or read their thoughts...on paper, the web net, and on the pixels...ha ha ha...

This was no fluke...in all aspects of the game...the Ducks bested them...O, D, and all other parts...including the key to it all...COACHING...Dana Altman, had UO ready to roll...confused and bewildered the much higher acclaimed counter part...who, did the unimaginable...when the fray went south, he sat his troops in a terrible 2-3 zone...and got whupped...like he gave up...in lieu, of firing 3 balls and fouling with 2 + minutes to play...weird...

Too much is made of, the after game actions of the teams...the snubbing and all....who the heck cares...game over, as my old coach Roger Judd, once told me..."scoreboard"...always stuck with me...

The Ducks move on...to play yet another media fav, the Oklahoma Sooners...who boast the top shooter in the collegiate land...ah yes...this team from the Pacific Northwest...is finally turning heads...even the horrific analyst, Seth Davis...who loves his east coast boyz too much...ha ha...gosh, this is fun, right?...just think, if UO wins, it's in the final 4...just like SDSU in the NIT...this Horse would be mighty happy...

Golf...the Match Play T in Texas...I like it...but...the play is way too slow...takes like forever...is it just me?...hit the ball...I see blokes looking over their shots 5 times as long as they would in a normal tourney...really...anyway, Jordan, Rory, Lefty, and Jason...all appear to be moving on...and that makes the masses feel giddy....right?...

There are so many grumblings about in the RNC...the ground swell within that secretive group appears to be over flowing to the real world...how the Donald is not the rep that they want...I'm sure they have been behind most of the dirty tricks to dissuade the public from voting for him...and...it hasn't worked...witness the latest...a "super pack" released a naked pix of Trump's wife...egads...that's the best you got?...they will stop nowhere...any thing they can drum up they will...unfortunately, Raffy gets the rebuttal from the Donald...you know, tit for tat...sorry...

Took Sammi to the dog beach in Solana Beach...tried to get her to go into the ocean...she wanted no part of that...still...it was a cool spot....I do like that area...and yes...we are looking there, too... for a possible new nesting spot...geez, it seem like everywhere we go, we think that might be the next one...ha ha...

Good Friday...hmmm...what % of the people still go to church?...I know the debacle in the Catholic Church affected many...I'm talking in the US...there is a lot of buzz, that the Supreme Court is taking away the tax free status from Scientology...is that real?...or did I dream that up?...sorry I put that in this paragraph with real religion...or, is it?...so confusing...right?...you must respect those who believe...

Yes, I am hitting the off track tomorrow...ah yes...the thrill of hitting the Pick 5 is in the offing...still talking Santa Anita...maybe, a trip is needed to the track would be fun...stay overnight in LA...me thinks that would be a stretch as M would not be too pleased...

Aunt Bee?...remember her?...in one of my favorite all time sitcoms...

I quit watching Idol...until the final show...it's final...as Carrie and Kelly return to perform...now that's the best...the panel of judges booted my fav...and I could care less about the blokes left...boo...

Yes, I am bee bopping all around...that is the way me brain functions...it's true...imagine the grey matter shuffling all about...

I probably should go to the range and practice...but, as my good friend Cliffy, told me, and all that could hear nearby, "why would anyone practice that swing?"...still burns in my mini mind...yes, it is true...but...the hurt lingers...ha ha...

Does anyone care about what Madonna says or does?...unless you live by her?...

BTW, yesterday was my greatest number of hits...EVER!...wonder why?...121, I think...thank you all...and please pass me on...

Have a great day, kids...

PS...if you want a peak at the latest offerings in San Diego, just push on the tab that Marsh has listed on the left side column...you could be MY NEIGHBOR!...






Comments

Popular Posts