The Tonight Show

Da da da da da...duh duh duh duh ...put in your own hum to that...that was the jingle to the one and only, Johnny Carson's Tonight Show...you kids, it is on again...somewhere on your cable system...it is here, on like channel 83 or something (actually channel 813)...it's different all over the US...check out your guide...we taped it and watched...they are showing random shows...dig it...

BTW, remember when we all had the TV Guide mag?...it was a necessity...and was your memo for what was on the tube...hmmm...now, it's the pixels...the mag is still being produced...saw one in line the other day at the grocery...it's the same size as a comic book nowadays...

Well, due to my whatever I got...I was up last eve...late...and I watched the latest version of the Tonight Show...now, starring Jimmy Fallon...to me, a huge improvement over Jay Leno...hey, that's just me...anyway...his lineup of guests included two comedian types...Chelsea Handler...and Fred Armisen...I wasn't blown away think of  the two...

Handler is NOT funny...she thinks she is...and is rather repulsive...for some reason, thinks she deserves more respect...which in Horse's world, it must be earned...not here...and it was a waste of 10 minutes...however...

Out came this dude, Fred Armisen...geez...I had no idea who he was...and then it hit me...one of
them SNL guys...he played Prez O...and now is on, amongst other, Portlandia...hmmm...I never watch it...now...he was funny...and he and Jimmy titillated one another...real humorous skits...I belly laughed thru my pain...

I forgot to take my NyQuil...thought I was better than I really was....do you know what is in that pill?...or liquicap?...not me, either...it just works, so I swallow it down...hmmm...Acetaminephen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine succinate...there you go...?...oh yea, and yellow and blue gelatin, glycerin, poly glycol, povidone, props glycol, purified water, sorbitol, and titanium dioxide...what?...I guess you have trust the Vicks Co...

Man...

The stock market took another hit this am...I hear the reasons and I go "duh"...
Sarah Palin endorsed the Donald...a big deal?...sure seems like it to the pixels...
People do not like Rafael (Ted) Cruz...somebody must...he has numbers...
Remember the Al Roker TV Guide episode on Seinfeld?...
What weather change?...the East about to get a major snow...
The Brady Pats are only 2-6 at Denver...you betting the Broncos?...
Gonna make a trip to Barnes & Noble...on a book finding one...
Our main concierge guy is getting the axe...they all do...hmmm...
10% of the present college students think that Judge Judy is on the Supreme Court...
You mean, she isn't?...
Today it's fresh blueberry pancakes...

Comments

Popular Posts