College Football

Hey ya'll...just a quickie, as I head on out to the links...this is a beeeuuutiiifullll day...egads, and THIS is why we moved here...

Some great college football games today...and here we go...

Alabama and LSU...something's got to give...
Florida St and Clemson...hmmm, number 1?...look for an upset...
TCU and Oklahoma St...shootout...and a fun one to watch...the Horned Frogs are tuff...
Mich St and Nebraska...eek, Riley in another smash...er, getting smashed...
Navy and Memphis...the Middies with one loss versus the unbeaten...
Cal and Oregon...Ducks fav by 4...only?...

Those are my top 6...

Watched some hoops last eve...the GS Warriors are a rolling...their 2nd unit is suspect...the flaw!...oh well, I got the NBA League Pass...and thus, I have all the games I want to see...basketball junkie...and get this...the Lake Show got a W!...number one...at the expense of the other team that is winless, the awful Nets of Brooklyn...BTW, bad...very bad...very very very bad...game...

The Demos had an alternative way of showing their candy men and women...at Winthrop College (University?)...a sit down with them individually...South Carolina...to me, kind of boring...I like the face to face battle of words...last nite...

Your K Fam had a reported $2 million birthday bash for Kris...yup, you heard that right...as she turned 60 or so...Great Gatsby...oh my...as the candy men and women talk about raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour...something doesn't seem right, does it...

Pipeline?...what pipeline?...

Got to get a going...fore!...

Comments

Popular Posts