The Open

Look at the scores in the Open!...at least the early guys...the leader thus far?...Dustin Johnson...hey, this is a guy that has been knocking on the major's door for some time now...is this his time?...well....it's a great start at -7...and of course, the phenom Jordan Spieth is at -5...Tiger? absolutely lost at +4...the later rounds have just begun...on ESPN...

Speaking of the ESPN ESPY'S...well, I wasn't but I will...what did you think of the elongated segment on the Arthur Ashe Courage Award?...given to Caitlyn Jenner...it was odd to hear her speak in Bruce's voice...right?...I will give her courage for standing up and letting the world in on her's...but...I still think that the honor should have gone to others...it is such a bewildering moment for all in her life, especially the kids...

My buddy gave me the Racing Form for Friday at DelMar...and I have handicapped the first 5 races...will bet the Pick 3 and Pick 5...and then groove on to the rest of the card...will look real closely at what trainers and jockeys start hot today in the Opening of the Meet...it is such a grand place...

Here's the latest on the Sonos...for those who are debating the system...there is an adapter that needs to be put in to get the 5.1 sound...we are putting that in and are really interested in the difference...I'll let you know if it's worth the time...what the output is now, is cool...I want way cool...if that can be...

No news on the trade front from for the Pads...kind of thought that there would already be some made...this GM Preller is a wheeler dealer...and the jury is out as to whether or not he is a good one...so far, not so much...I have NO IDEA what he is thinking...

Let's be honest here...I am not a fan of the Donald...and his latest boast of his worth of $10 billion, makes him independent of finding money from other sources...that is if he wants to use his own for the campaign...can't imagine that...so his goal has to be to convince the Koch Bros that he is the ONE to represent the GOP...as I have said for some time now, be patient...the debates are coming...

Have not made mention of the Chargers for some time...and the press release they just made...that they have sold more season tix for this campaign than in other years...I don't believe 'em...and there so many moves tried by their Brass to be able to play the next few years in LA, somewhere...like the Rose Bowl...in the interim while the Carson Stadium is being built...

It's a week away from the "Happy Together" concert out at Humphreys...a conglomerate of bands from the 60's...it's such a fun one...and believe me, they still put on a great show...and the sound?...pretty much like way back when....geez, 50 years...oh my...

Have you seen the card today at DelMar?...oh my...if you can come up with any of the Pick 3's and all you will do very well...way too many horses in each race...

Off to the Border...


Comments

Popular Posts