3rd Round

Wait...it's the Open...and you are finishing it on...gulp...Monday?!...what?...blasphemy, I say...you keep telling us, that that's the way the game was meant to be played...in all of the elements...and yet...you say...not true...we are spreading this out an extra day...you Scots, I just dunno...seems like you are not what you say you are...

If the Pads played the Rockies 162 times in a season, we would be the reps in the World Series for the National League...we HAVE their number...here's my take...they have a better lineup...but for some reason, are not playing up to it...I reckon that Woody is blasting them in the Denver Post...that is the correct rag for them, right?...

OK, let's keep this positive...the Pads have got a 4 game winning streak going...Matt Kemp has heated up...7 gamer going...and the closer Kimbrel is finally in form...absolutely devastating...Ty Ross had a super outing...just a fun thing, this winning...

Put your foot in your mouth...extract...and well, you get what I think you are going to get...the Donald...I keep telling you this...give him time to do himself in...he talks before he thinks too often...witness, the senseless comment about the Senator from Arizona...John McCain...where he referred to him as not a war hero...he was captured...just an incredibly stupid comment...it's just the tip, kids...stay tuned...watch the applause meter on this one...

We had the weather storm for the ages yesterday...some say that they have never seen the likes...thunder and lightning...and then the rains...this pattern went on for about 3 hours...it was a beut, if you didn't have to be in it...I think Sammi was a bit frightened...she held out until last eve...good doggie...still, we have the humidity...just unknown waters...er, is that untested?...

David Duval...a blast from the past...at one time was the World's number uno...and then fell off the charts...made the cut on the number....OK, this is more Open stuff...and went out today and shot a, get this, 67!...sure seems like this tourney brings out the best in older guys...it's been just a few years back when the legendary Tom Watson made a last gasp at winning there...came out from nowhere and lost it late...

Just a thought...staying in golf...if Jordan Spieth wins this...he will immediately become one of the best ever...EVER!...at the tender age of 21...because this T is so different from anything that the Pros play all year...and would show what diversity he has...let alone that this would be his 3rd straight major...well, maybe because of that...

The coffee I got from Sprouts is just awful...today, I have to get me some other....

Thanks to all for the comments about the luck out at Del Mar...it was groovy...and can hardly wait to get back out there next week...Pick 6 on my hit list...ha ha...I have never...you see, it costs $2 a bet...think about it...you lock up 2 horses a race...that's 2 factorial...6 times...32 chances at 2 bucks each...$64...and that won't win it...you have to have 3 in at least 3 races...216 *$2= $512...ouch...so, the winners, er most players, are conglomerates...groups of blokes...as you can see, it costs quite a bit to get into that money...the payout quite often is huge...like 6 figures...out of my league...I usually buy one ticket...it's like the lottery in my mini mind...

OK, now...it's less than 2 weeks till the Reunion...and am lining up the things and peops I need, er, would like to reconnect with...times always an issue...thanks so much to Snooki for hosting me...and getting me about...figure this will be my last time up there...probably...so bear with me...or is that bare?...and I have to be dependent on my driver...too...still don't know where the Reunion is held...never heard of the place...

Alrighty then...time for some grub and to settle in and watch the Open...










Comments

Popular Posts