Easter

And all the Christians rejoice...as he has risen!...social media be abound with the message...kind of who's who that will Tweet their thoughts...you know, I'm not so sure about the positive functionality of the web net...in this case, it is to spread the word...which is the mantra of most religions...or should I say all?...you don't see any atheists posts during this day, now do ya...I am a believer, and I'm not one to make you feel the way I do...when I write, it is to give you MY THOUGHTS, and that is all...

I think back to when all our parents were still with us...and we would have family gatherings...and hide eggs for the boy...we took it for granted that that would never change...if you still have yours, don't you dare not be with them while you can...odd sentence structure, but YOU KNOW what I mean...

Duke vs Wisconsin...first of all, the Blue Devils were absolutely awesome...in all categories...as they beat up Mich St...I think Coach K is like 9-1 over the Spart's Izzo's teams over the years...for those who care about that...I think every year is a different one...the depth and defense was the difference...and when it was time to milk the clock, nobody is better at it...

The Badgers...who I have been a skeptic on for the entire season...easily played their best last night...in taking care of the nation's fav, Kentucky...talent usually prevails...not in this case...as the lack of coaching spelled the diff...Wisconsin took advantage of the Wildcats switching D...and kept moving until they got their mismatches...and scored at will...

So, who wins?...it's a toss up already by the line...and for me?...naw...Duke will win by 10ish...however, a lot depends on how the game is called...too bad I have to say that...as the refs should be invisible...ha ha...fat chance....

Indiana...the host state...very little mention to the religious freedom act, huh...and you think that the local University fans, ah the Hoosiers are not enamored...that should be, hates...their bb coach, Tom Crean...he was introduced and soundly booed...nice gesture...ah, to be loved...wonder why we ever did the job...

LPGA...sure seems like South Korea keeps putting out fantastic golfers...and I can't keep up with them or their names...of course, I am pulling for Morgan Pressell...eegads, she missed 2 shorties in the last 3 holes...and dropped back...oh well, the final day today...should be great viewing at the Dinah Shore...or whatever it's called now...

PGA...21 yr old Jordan Spieth...in the lead in Texas...can he get 'er done?...many blokes a lurking...and Lefty?...hmmm...big day for him, I'd say...an indicator for the Masters...btw, hasn't Shell hosted this event forever?...and oh yea, Tiger tweeted (see above) that he's playing in Augusta after all...go ahead, pick him...not me...

In the final practice game...the Pads took it to the Mexican team at Petco...8-0...and the newbies banged the ball about...the real season starts up in LA on Monday...and the 1st home date is on Thursday....optimism?...you bet...

As much as I was a little apprehensive to hit the links...it all worked out OK...85...in my final prep for the Bozo trip...and I got my 1st eagle at Sycuan...my nemesis hole number 7 on Oak...par 5...3 wood off the tee...3 wood off the fairway to 15 feet...and drano...it felt great...

Still love the Cuisinart coffee maker...very hot coffee....great!...

We went back in time and watched the old flick, American Graffiti...lordy, it was great...and to see Ron Howard with all his hair, well, it made me wish I had mine, too...the music was sensational...

The weather is supposed to turn here...it has been near fantastic for some time...like summer...and there was but a slight breeze yesterday...and I will miss it...going to the desert...

Enjoy your day, kids...






Comments

Popular Posts