March In

I told you that February was the fastest month of them all...and poof!...it's gone...

March Madness is but a couple of weeks away...alias the Big Dance...

Er, Saint Paddy's Day is on the horizon...the 17th...

The Zags got beat at home...and there goes the huge winning streak...and their No. 1 seed...

Lot of hype for the lady no holds barred match...and the length?...14 seconds...Rousey...

Won by submission...wait, isn't that what 50 Shades of Gray is?...

Double entendre...hmmm, think I'm not learned?...

Reminds me of when I bought tix to the Clay/Liston bout...2 minutes...

Does it ever rain in a short time like in Florida...witness the PGA in Miami...

Lost in that, is that Lefty is in the mix...

Nobody will touch Kentucky...nobody...

Is it just me, or are the games officiated very poorly in the hoops...er, college ones...

Jihadi John has to be scared of his shadow...

We saw more episodes of the House of Cards...it's gotten better...

I canceled golf yesterday and got the biz from my playing partners..."some Duck you are!"...

Don't have to play in the rain anymore...and won't...

We went to Target yesterday...seemed like an Xmas crowd...unbelievable...

Now that the Oscars are over, the pretty peops can have an In n out double cheese burger...

Still no word on whether we have the RV that we wanted...not a good sign...

Bills day today...or tomorrow...hate the idea of it...

Finally figured out the timer on the coffee maker...wake up to the aroma now...very cool...

D and DD sang "The Mountain's High"...the rest of the album was screeching...

I think Snooki stole it from my collection...like many others...

Boehner to be ousted by his own party?...ha ha ha ha ha ha...

Go ahead Tampa Bay, choose FSU's Winston...make my day...

Within 2 years and the coach will be fired...mark my words...

Just look at all the sugar in the foods you eat...it's scary...

Spend some time and read the labels...

You should have no more than 30 g a day...well, you'll see...

I get about 50 "mails" everyday...maybe more...99% ads...maybe more...

Peops around here LOVE the rain...

They have no idea what rain is...

Yes...it is snowing in our mountains...we do HAVE them...

Believe it or not...up in Julian...one of our getaways...

Time to read the Trib...and get some grub...

Enjoy your March...









Comments

Popular Posts