1 K

I suppose there is no better coach in this land...sorry, Pop...but it's true...Coach K...of the Duke Blue Devils...either you lurve or hate the school's team and fans...rabid, I think you might say...yet, he is the model that many coaches choose to emulate...yup, that good...he is the US's Olympic Coach...and stays in college...rather than move to the NBA...a step that many have tried...he likes where he is...anyway...he achieved a heck of a milestone...just won his 1,000th game...what?...congrats...

Downton Abbey...just a so so episode last eve...and I think my blu ray discs should be in the mail this week...thus, I'll have the entire 6th season...and...we watch it all in about a week...by the way, the show won a SAG Award...I know, you know, I don't like the award thinger too much...it's just of note...

Miss Universe...well now...talk about goofy...did you see the judges they used?...oh my...a bunch of athletes and pseudo stars...and the judges asked the all important Q's to the final 5...lord, I still have no idea what the Q was to the eventual winner, Miss Colombia...by the husband of Gloria Estevan...this, my friends, is a new depth is such a thang...

It's so hard to win for the 1st time on the PGA tour...as out in the desert...Bill Haas rose to the top...and beat a whole lot of wannabes...by like a single stroke...he's already a many time winner...easier to repeat...lord, it's a very difficult game...off they go to the Sopranos ( Waste Management) in Arizona...then come here at Torrey...

Hot rumor...of the 40 people interviewed by the crack team of NFL investigators in Deflategate...does NOT include the Head Coach (Billy B) and the QB (Tom Terrific)...you think this isn't a sham?...allegedly...

A lot of you, my faithful readers, have asked for me to grow back my beard...so, that's what I'm doing...well, truth is...nobody did...but I'm doing it anyway...

Tweaked my back a bit, so I'm giving it a rest...from the links...it's supposed to be a rainy this week...no heat...thus it takes too long to loosen up...

More scares for the Prez...a drone found around the White House...those bloody things must be controlled...

Iowa feelers...the Donald has shown an interest (again) in becoming the Repub candidate...OMG!...please people, do you have no shame?...let's not go down that path...it's bad enough he has a show on the pixels...

I have NO IDEA what the NFL Pro Bowl was all about yesterday...now this was really GOOFY...they try to tweak it to make it more interesting...what?...

Have a great day...











Comments

Popular Posts