'Tis Good To Be A Duck

UO won the PAC 12 Champ game...convincingly...in a way that blew me away...playing great D...it took awhile, but the O finally came around....and it was no match versus the Cats...domination on both lines was the key...

Marcus Mariota...the leading candidate for the best player in the land...was off throwing the ball in the 1st half...not so in the 3rd Q...and it was OVER!...curiously 'Zona pulled their QB at half...I guess he must have been injured...and the lights were out...

So, the Ducks took care of themselves...and now it's up to the other top teams to hold serve...I see 'Bama in a romp versus Mizzou...no match...and FSU to stop the Georgia Tech triple option...and the other team?...dunno...upsets?...the Badgers to beat the Buckeyes...maybe not, as they are favored...TCU in a laugher...fav by 34...and Baylor in a tossup against KSU...hmmm...

You ever heard of Swaggy P?...bloke who plays for the Lake Show...hasn't seen a shot he doesn't like...and is in the realm of Hardin D...ha ha...

There are 15 guys out of 16 beating him in the select field in Florida...and we all talk about the last place bloke...Tiger...go figure...by the way, the hottest golfer on the planet, 22 yr old Jordan Spieth, leads the pack...

The Grammy list is complete...and you know me...why is Beyonce given so many nods?...quick, name a song she's done...and hum it along with me...right...I got none...

Off to the links...last time I was on fire...I usually follow it up in the 90's...dang...the power of the negative...I AM wearing my Duck gear with pride though...

Comments

Popular Posts