The NBA's Best

The NBA's BEST team right now...is the...drum roll please...the Memphis Grizzlies...what?...starring none other than the former JailBlazer, ZBo!...what?...it's the truth...sort of...as he is part of the team, not the major focus...they have depth, defenders, shooters, and the BEST BIG in the biz...what?...yup, the other Gasol...Marc...they play hard...they play together...and they play at their own pace...near an ugly tempo...but you have to give them their due...and just could be their time...

They beat the streaking Warriors...albeit at home...and the two bigs from GS are injured...tabbed "the brittle bros"...but the shock and awe of the Bay Area guards, are like real fun to watch...and could be a force once their power (?) guys return...hmmm...

My fantasy team got thumped in the playoffs...as the QB's that have been throwing the ball all over the field...have turned conservative...BOOOOOO....and I suffered for it...

We are getting this wet stuff...and it's not what I think is conducive to golf...so I am passing today...duh...

Good thing that Bubba has golf to fall back on...if you have caught his rap video, you KNOW what I mean...

Heard this new voice (to me) as we were riding the rails yesterday...Meghan Trainor...I think that's the spelling...WOW!...really intrigued me...and I'm going to download her (music) from iTunes today...also listened a lot to Carrie...oh my, the best there is...

Normally, I say this is no big deal...but I alluded to this yesterday...the San Antonio Spurs...played at Portland the other day...and rested their C Duncan and their highly potent scorer Ginobli...Parker was out...and I'd be ticked if I spent $100 a seat to watch the remains in action...sometimes Pop laughs in the face of the league...and says and does whatever he wants...and I'd fine the shit out of him...oops, too harsh a language and that's a T on me...

It's actually snowing at Mt Laguna...roughly an hour east from here...and not that far away from where I golf in El Cajon...what is going on?...

OK, our congress staff passed a trillion dollar operating bill...and the veins of it contain way too many things...as the lobbyists get paid a huge Xmas bonus...

Think that the Taliban have any conscience at all?...just brutal human beings...

Yes, I am switching blog names at the beginning of the new year, 2015...you do nothing...it will be at the same place...just a new, fresh face...after 8 years of one, I need a new look...really, it's been 8?...thank you for reading...and if you are so inclined, pass it on....

All About That Bass...









Comments

Popular Posts