Mere Formality

Santa says hey!

The winner of the Heisman Trophy...is...Marcus Mariota...and the fans of the UO Ducks rejoice yet again...what makes this even sweeter, is that this is a class act...his acceptance speech, no more of evidence of what most everyone says about him...super stuff...

On to more football...as the NFL heats up again today...no bigger game ever, well, that's a bit dramatic...than for the Bolts...as they host the Broncos...at 1ish...a win and there is a 91% chance for making the playoffs...truth in that?...my source is a bloke on the elevator...CH has dipped to new levels of reliability....my dilemma is that 3 of my key guys on my Fantasy Football team, are on the Broncs....and I'm in the playoffs for goodness sake...OK, we want a 54-53 game...and SD can win ...

What's with the Clip Joint?...losing to Milwaukee?...c'mon guys...and PDX beat Indy at Indy...in a laugher...odd, because just last week, the Blazers beat that same team in the PNW in a thriller...go figure the NBA...

My golf team was 2nd when I departed the course yesterday...I played just OK...putted well, that kept my score decent...the game was counting two out of 4 scores on each hole....normally, if you are out of the hole, you can pick up...these blokes out here are real sticklers on getting the true handicaps...thus, it took us way long to finish the round...as you holed out on every single one...and...we were following some very slow, unsupervised women...

Mark this down...there are but 5 top collegiate programs in the D1 hoops...they get all the blue chip kids...who play in college for one year and bolt to the NBA...Kentucky, Duke, Kansas, Mich St and Arizona...it's the truth and that's the way it is...

We are training it to SB for my son's birthday...and, to get our teeth cleaned...hope for good weather...that should read, our son...sorry M....

Time to get a cracking...go Chargers!...sort of...

Comments

Popular Posts