Mad Bum

Let there be no doubt as to the MVP of the World Series...Madison Bumgarner...who, on 2 days rest, came back and finished off the Royals...like 5 innings...and ended up 3-0...as SF won 3-2...I was one of them doubters...after he threw 9 complete a couple of days ago...I thought he was off limits...not this stud muffin!...

I must say that Mgr Bruce Bochy is one of a kind...it's his 3rd crown in the last 5 seasons...he picked himself off of the ground...as he was fired by the Pad's notorious GM, Kevin Towers...and developed a power house in the City by the Bay...mostly from the draft...not like many others who try to buy a ring...ah hem, you Bums listening?...

Both of these finalists are wild card teams...hmmm...there is great rancor in the brass of the game...speed it up!...and they are going to try diff things in the spring ball...not sure if the owners are all on board...the longer the games, the more they sell at the stadiums...

Anyway, great for SF...and it was a fun set of games to watch...even though, many people did not...

NBA...did watch the Blazers beat the undermanned Thunder (Supersonics)...and deplore the lack of pick and roll D...STILL!...PDX can score...and they have to out point peops to get W's...the Warriors will have a field day...

I heard thru the grape vine that I was a bit harsh in my blog about the roots and vege diet...hmmm...just the facts mam...we are doing part of it...just not it only...can't fathom soy milk...

As we prep for our Orygun trip, it's hard to put all the possibles in a carryon...guess I'll wear layers on the plane...GO DUCKS!...

Got my clubs regripped...sticky type....that are a bit bigger than the stock ones...feel great...now...when I hit the damn things...we'll see...am looking forward to it...got it down at Golf Mart...$8 a piece...seemed like a great price to me...

Halloween...has always been one of my fav times of the year...I guess cuz I can be someone I am not...this year I debated about being the Biebs, Sarah Palin, Mitt, a REDskin, Hillary, or Chris Christie...none made the grade...as I would have to pack the disguise...so I am a much more generic creature...pix to follow later on...ah, the suspense of it all...

This is what I am giving up to go up north...the view out my window this am...someone said it never rains at Autzen...can they guarantee that?...and keep it warm?...I mean I am now acclimated to this SD weather...

OK...things we didn't do the last time we were there...Lum Yuens...Bob's...Dutch Bros...seems like we can get those things accomplished...oh yea, how about a Buttface (Amber) please, at the Ram..."well, sir, you already have one..."

The Breeder's Cup cranks up Friday at Santa Anita...the best hosses in the land...and on Saturday, the big race has Cali Chrome going again...huge doubters...not me...I'm laying a quid on it...

The line...the Beavs are favored over Cali...what?...the Ducks by 7 1/2...hmmm...more like a 21-17 game...take the points...big note here...Utah lost their big play wide-out to injury....for the season...Ol Miss favored over the top 4 team, Auburn...what do THEY know?...

See you on the web net...






Comments

Popular Posts