Finally

It's the final day for this session's horse racing out at Del Mar...and guess what?...we are going!...and there is this way cool method of getting there...it's called the Pony Express...

Travel by the Coaster Train (Amtrak) from downtown to Solana Beach...home of the race track...and then catch a shuttle...the tix includes admission...and Voila!...we are there...saves the problem of driving...as it gets a little crazy going  and coming....let alone the price of parking your rig, $15...

The cost for the round trip is $11 each...so, it's a great deal...and we will inhabit the infield...so some of us (me) can smoke a stogie to boot...we are meeting our amigos, the Allens, there...Pick 5, here I come!...

The Pads won again...albeit a walk off...HR...by the newly called up 3B, Cory Spangenberg...who has had two straight game winner hits...in the only two games he's been here for...let's say it's a bang for him...and a very good thing...thank goodness for the DBacks...

My fantasy football team consists of two of my top 7 choices...QB Rodgers of the Pack and WR D Thomas of the Broncos...and guess who my 1st game is against?...my son...so sorry for him...ha ha...I'm actually debating about sitting my top guy, cuz GB is playing at Seattle...and use my backup, Kaepernik...hmmm...what?...

It's Wednesday and time for the line...er, betting line...the Ducks are holding firm at 13...SDSU getting 15 at North Carolina...really?...I say take all them points...Army and Navy, both favored...when has that happened since the 60's?...Stanford by 3 over USC...OK...Notre Dame by 4 1/2 over Michigan...at ND...Ore St traveling to Hawaii and giving up 12 1/2...sure, take that...and the odd line of the weekend....Arizona by only 7 over UTSA...what?...

Speaking of that type of thing...do you wager on the NFL?...not me...as I get totally lost on the games....I might as well throw my $ out the window...

Well, I have to download the past performances and start studying...wish me luck...


Comments

Popular Posts