Eleven

Sure seemed like THE number this weekend was...ELEVEN...11...as I watching the Golf Channel, as like in channel surfing...and happened on this ending of the Web.com event...in Ohio...not that I would ever watch that tour and definitely not know 99% of the members...I guess you call them that...participants maybe better...the group right below the PGA blokes...anyway...it was OT for a couple of 'em...one was from New Zealand and one from Australia...and it went on and on...as they continued to par holes for ties...Alker and van der Walt (?)...kept going and so did I...took eleven holes to settle the event...as Alker prevailed with a birdie...whew...

The aftermath of the Belmont Stakes...interesting complaint by the Chrome owner...but this is horse racing, bub...very little ever gets changed...and this will just be that...a suggestion...that will be tabled...the concept of having only the Derby eligible ones as combatants in ANY, of the Triple Crown races...will never happen...NEVER!...

When LeBron James wants to play like the best hoopster in the world, you are going to get beat....Mr. Opponent...and that's what happened last eve...he took over the game, and Pop's Spurs fell flat at the end...and it is now tied...SA has to take one of the games in Miami...hmmm...

I have a few days to pick the 5 blokes I need for the US Open...definitely NOT Lefty...but the others?...I am thinking not Spieth, too...I'm befuddled...

Another pathetic effort by the Pads...as they get shut out (again!?!)...at home...and there are hints that there are major changes on the horizon...if the memo gets out to the Trib that means it WILL happen...as SD hits the road...if it is to be, it will be today, right?...hmmm...

Miss USA...well now...have to admit, there were some very fine looking ladies on the stage...and the winner was well deserved...wait, how in the heck would I know?...Nevada, when was the last time a gal from there won?...there must be stats on that...

Man, there have been a rash amount of shootings in the last week all across the land...something has to be done...Congress, are you listening?...

Duck, Ben Crane, won the St. Jude Classic...from the get go...just a cool million bucks in his pocket...and my oh my...he is a methodical (slow) player...

For you who think I am sarcastic...well...I had NO IDEA the Beavs of OSU were eliminated from the College WS...there is no coverage down here...last I saw, they were in a battle with someone...and no results were given...so, I kept looking at the different sites...no OSU!...dang...

So...today, maybe Fair day...also need me hairs cut...way too long...almost a hippie...cloudy here...yet warm...have to get some more golf balls...talk about important stuff...

6/9/14...





Comments

Popular Posts