Star Gazing

Hey all...been in Santa Barbara staying at Cris and Leila's...as the good doctor was performing tricks on my teeth...a much needed situation I might add...and all turned out well...

One of the nights we hit a Chinese Joint...as we had just settled in...and being seated right next to us, was this guy that was way too familiar...and I told the table, Christopher from the Sopranos...with his wife and son....who by the way, looked EXACTLY like Michael, er, his real name...er, his stage name....I really thought that Marsh was going to scream!...and did all she could to be held in check...she wanted to take a pix of Cris and Leila, with Michael in the background...apparently, they live there...

And to continue the onslaught...as I was waiting for Marsh...she was getting teeth cleaning, too...hey, we have a Dentist son!...while I was at Starbucks, down the street from Cris's office in Montecito...there was one of them Baldwin Bros...a hitting on a hot chick...to be fair, he MAY have known her...and he is the tall, thin one of 'em...rumor has it that David Crosby frequents the same spot...you know of CSN...by the way, we just got tix for them for Oct 1...see how it's all interrelated?...

Anyway, I am back...and am fortunate to have a great dentist in the fam...

Tomorrow I'll lead with the NBA playoffs and my unforgettable pix...where you can run to Vegas and put a bundle on...

Comments

Popular Posts