Snub

So in my inglorious past I was known for being a bit full of myself...ha ha...as it was because I couldn't see 10 feet in front of my face...didn't know it...you know, high school stuff....I bring this up as we met up with one of my old high school buddies in the desert...and...the talk went to olden times...and no...my attitude was not brought up...and as time wore on, I figured it out...as I went to an eye guy who prescribed my some specs....wouldn't wear 'em...and stayed that way...people apparently were smiling and greeting me....and I didn't know it...oops...until I got me some of them hard shelled contacts...too late...I was already a master of the snub...and I didn't know it...but...I thought I was smiling anyway...turns out, what I thought was a big grin...was not...as my Native Face was just that...a stern look...felt like I was doing so from ear to ear....so now...I smile and curl up my face as much as I can...if I don't, I am NOT snubbing you...

That entire paragraph is just gibberish and I apologize...it is true, but so garbage for sure...

Yesterday I talked about the betting line...and the Aztecs did have a close one in Boise...winning on a 3 pointer!!!...and continued their hot streak...and the Blazers handled the mis-managed Knicks...still, I am very worried about the inside play of Aldridge...as he is sooooo soft...so...the money guys were off...hmmm...

Did watch the Heat and Clips game...LeBron is really the best...and the Griffin kid is dang good, too...very entertaining...oh yea, Miami won it...and the Lake Show...dressed up but 8 fellers...and of course, two went down and one fouled out...and then another one did too...so only in the NBA do they have rules to deal with this...in high school, you play with whomever is left on the floor...not so in the bigs...a technical foul is issued for the player who continues to play...as they must have 5 out there...and every foul he commits is another T...well...they were playing in Cleveland...who not only have the recently fired coach of the Lakers as their boss now...but are in a funk and disarray....and LA won...weirdest game I have watched in a while...

I have a head cold...and not sure how I got it...have been so guarded about who I touch...that sounds funny....I am not shaking hands...you know, snubbing every one...by the way, look up snub on Google, and it shows you countless little hand guns....

More warnings from Russia...about the planes traveling there...as there are reports of possible explosives hidden in toothpaste tubes....eegads, why aren't they banned everywhere then?...

I see the great PNW is getting snow...what?...lots of it...by the time that storm hits here, it may be rain...

OK, kids that's it...I have this fogged up cabeza...




Comments

Popular Posts