Boss?

Don't get me wrong here...I am NOT a fan of the Cowboys...and even less of their underperforming QB, Tony Romo....who, despite his propensity for dating blondes....er, Carrie Underwood, Jessica Simpson (?), amongst others...why is this important?...it is not in the least...it is just what some of you might be interested in...in lieu of my dig on the happenings in yesterday's game....as the the Boys blew a big lead...and lost to the Packers...in Dallas...not that that is not a major deal...as this is what they do in December...ha ha...BUT...it is how they did it this time...all they had to do was kill the clock by running the ball...YET...they tried to trick the Pack, by passing on a fake run...which led to more than enough time for GB to get the ball back...and eventually march down the field and win...OK, you get my intro...so after the game...of course, there are some upset Cowboys...and when the coach is in the forced interview room...he did something that as a Boss YOU NEVER DO!...he called out his QB as the reason...that he changed the play...that called for a run...WELL...this is something you keep in the confines of the clubhouse...I would fire that fool immediately...BUT...not being a Cowboy fan...leave him there...Jason Garrett...what a piece of work...

Oh my....the Blazers come from nowhere and beat the Pistons...playing in less than 24 hours...still on the road...and down by 13 in the 4th...they found a way to even up the game...and then PG Lillard hit a buzzer beater in the OT!...they are now 21-4...wow...as I keep telling anyone who will listen, they have ALL the parts...

I have come to the conclusion that I am not a social mingler...we had our Pinnacle Xmas Party last night...and I just couldn't freeze my smile long enough...and talk to people I don't know...bah humbug...so I convinced her who can...to go up and watch the finals of Survivor...

Which played out like I thought...as the Big 3 continued to the finals...and easily, the big tall hippie won it...it does get mean at the very end of these shows...you dirty rat...

The worst, Jerry, the worst happened to the Bolts last night...as they needed the Dolphins to lose...and they beat the Pats....boo...thus, the slim playoff hopes are but a fragrance now...and it's not down wind...

Let's see...I don't like you much...so said the leader to his uncle...and I guess I need to have you executed....so be it...Rodman, watch your step over there in N Korea...I'm not sure their judicial system is like ours...

Time to hit the mall...ho ho ho....

Comments

Popular Posts