$$$

Missed by that much! (Maxwell Smart)...there was a carryover in the Pick
5...and by race time the amount had risen to over $7 million bucks...really...of course we gave it a go...and...I hit the first 3 races...which I did win in the Pick 3 (which carried me the entire day)...very nice...and in the 4th, my hoss was way last and made a heart stopping crazy close...and get beat by a nose...photo finish...a 12-1 shot...and, of course, my pick won the 5th...would have been in the 6 figures...yes...I was screaming...hit 4 of 5...eegads...all this fun at the off-track Breeder's Cup...my friend Andy invited me...it was a blast...ended up winning $ over all...by the way, he made crazy $$$...

Florida St cruised by Miami...and does look like a real title contender...and I figure that's the way the BSBCS will see it...move them by the Ducks for this week...until...UO takes on Stanford in Palo Alto this upcoming Thursday...and if...and only if (iff, math terms) the Duckees win, they will get number 2 back...so says me...watch this one...it will be a beaut...

Early stuff in the NBA...the 76ers are on fire...with their rookie PG, Carter-Williams...a cat who I was way high on out of Syracuse...a school noted for lazy athletes...he is not...PDX looked pretty decent in their win against the Spurs...which is a team that historically the Blazers do well against...and the Heat?...kind of resting on their laurels right now...don't abandon ship...and my team, the Clips?...are in the mix...so far, so good...the Laker loss was a wake up call...so many games...AND...the Pacers are for real...

I can't imagine the PGA playing an event in China...sorry...but it's true...the weather looks dreadful...I know the ladies did big time complaining when they went there (LPGA)...some wore masks due to the smog issues...

The Bolts take on the questionable ___skins...should be a SD win...but this is the NFL...never, ever bet the league...not a lot of real good games today...

Of course this football tidbit....the Shepherd Rams beat Glenville St yesterday...for our 8th straight W...and remain UNDEFEATED...as we waltz thru the MEC...we actually are called the Good Shepherd Rams...which I know is redundant...

Michigan had negative yards rushing in their loss to Mich St...what?...
SDSU in a sorry effort, yet get a W versus a more sorry team, New Mexico...
Oxy beat Pomona-Pitz...can't believe that Sagehen Coach is still there...
Linfield whipped Willamette like always...bad...
Ohio St ran the score up again...look at me, I'm Sandra Dee!...
For all you haters, Texas keeps winning...but you WANT to fire the coach...
Now, for them pancakes...



Comments

Popular Posts