Trojans Retool

Top of the morning to you all!...

Looked back at my Saturday predictions...not too good, huh...BUT...one of them right on...this am, USC fired Coach Lane....the Trojans quit on him...and were embarrassed by the Sun Devils...they have lost 7 of their last 11...and that is it...bye bye...thing is...they are not good, whoever is running that crew...let's see who gets the job...and needs to get to recruiting right now...I mean, right now...

The Ducks took it to the Bears in a rainy mess in Eugene...I thought it never rains at Autzen?...the starting QB for Cal was horrific...and that was that...pulled the starters in the 3rd and the rout was on...one very bad thing...UO lost their ace running back on the kickoff...hope it's just an ankle sprain...BUT...they covered the spread so all were happy...oops, that's just not right...by the way, most of the fans left at half...I would have...

OSU...the Beavs looked great in their stomp at Corvallis...in the rain, also...as their QB threw 6 td's...in that type of stuff?...truly a great performance...of course, the Buffaloes are a joke...did you see Colorado's coach berating one of his assistants on the way to the locker room?...couldn't he wait 5 minutes until he gets away from the cameras?...or...did he want the public to know that it was not him that was screwing up...now, this clown...he is the one that needs to get the boot...

The battle of the beatens...ha ha...SDSU at NM State...and by half time, the Aztecs were down 15-6...wait, 16-5...then scored 11 (?) and won it...hip hip...and now have a W...have to admit, I saw zero minutes of this exciting one...not a fan of the system used...you know, old school...boring...

You know, I don't write much about the baseball playoffs...due to the fact that the beloved Pads have been out of it for 2 months or so...SD won yesterday, and if, and I mean if, we win today at SF might actually finish ahead of 'em...doubt it...back to the playoffs....the surprises of the year?...the Indians (grr) and the Pirates...wait, the A's, too...not even going to make predictions...cuz...I don't care...will watch...but...don't care....

The House voted to delay Obamacare...and then the White House says we may shut down...and the beat goes on...or doesn't go on...this is what we voted in to lead us...call your favorite lobbyist and get this chaos corrected...the dangling of their $ will clear it up...I'm telling you...

NFL today...well...the Bolts host the Cowboys...and Chip's Eagles are taking on Peyton and the Broncos...both underdogs...and rightfully so...I watch the games...for my FF scores...

When does the President's Cup start?...this is what I like...the US versus the rest of the world...lurve team golf play...can't believe I don't play on Sycuan's...I just like to watch it...my game, is like permanent batting practice...like to hit it, hit it, hit it...

The weather guys say we are cooling down for the week...finally back to the 70's...I look forward to the cooler climate...as for the last month, it has been hot...very hot...

Have a grrrreeeaaaatttt Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts