Del Mar

My view out this fine day...

Finally, we got out to the races...and it was great fun, kids...met up with our Pinnacle neighbors, the Allens...nested out at the Pavilion...and had a super table...had some eats and libations...won a little $...what could be better?...well...the weather...as it was not crazy hot...nice little breeze...Del Mar...as they have one more time this season...on Wednesday...man, have I missed it...

Syria...and the tide is rolling in on them...the waves are growing...and there is nothing that their regime is doing to stop it...actually, on the other hand, they are antagonizing us...like a death wish...am I wrong?...it will be interesting debates by our congress...and just this delay, adds others to the mix...I like the interim...stay tuned...

PGA...figured Sergio would fold...some guys just don't have it...he doesn't...the eventual winner, Henrik Stinson, has been knocking on the door for over a couple of months now...playing real well...and it finally paid off...good on him...

In the battle of the bottom...the Pads won round one...4-1...by the way, they were favored...over SF...figure this is to save the present management...if successful...so says me...and only me...time for a new look...of course, I have been saying this for a year...

This seems like a Monday...and yup, the start back up of schools...I always liked that 1st day...not the meetings...but the energy that filled up the class rooms was cool...do admit though, I have and had done it enough...and like what I do now...just writing about it...

The bills...a whole different story...I do it all online now...do you?...takes me about an hour...if I really look the cards over carefully...and we really have so few...so different from owning a house...

Katie Couric is engaged!...
Sec of St, John Kerry's face doesn't move...botox what?...
Who is Filner?...
We bought a new dining table...from rescued wood...teak...
9 days til Maui, who's counting?...
My blonde tips are just days away from disappearing...
Where is Tebow?...
Will get out and practice today...been a loooong time...
If you go to Palm Springs, try the Royal Sun Inn....cheap and a great pool....
Today will be finding a sun dress for guess who...
OK, now for the bills...


Comments

Popular Posts