Back Home

Well, it is great to be back home...5 hour flight...first class, kids...we are soooo worthy...the meal...even
though when it got to us, the filets were already taken...and we were stuck with the pork..."you know I am Jewish!" didn't work on the stewardess...it was good...great, smooth flight...and we were at our place at 11:00 pm...pictured here is the last night's sunset at Kanaapali...just so you know what we saw most every night...if you haven't been there, you must...

So we are doing the put away thinger....washing the clothes...getting back adjusted...dealing with Sammi...sifting through the mail...so nice to have the condo just cleaned...all very good stuff...

Obamacare...you know what that is?...I mean c'mon...it is in the works, I guess...I consider myself a moderately intelligent guy...and I have no clue...and some Congress blokes are trying to block some or all of it...can't the networks go over it and let us know what is really going on...wait, when I get out to Sycuan, the mad docs will tell me...of course, that doesn't help you...unless you already know...

The car we rented was a mustang convertible...which we had down most of the time...but...it came to us dirty and that's exactly the way we returned it....odd...we have Hertz Gold...which means we don't wait in any line...we get to the lot, look on the list posted, find ours, and go to the spot where our car is...and drive it off...check out at the gate...that's it...if you haven't got this feature, you need to...I mean, look into it...that's if you travel much...you will thank me...

The Ducks host Cal...and the line is like 36...what?...the weather?...when was the last time that the UO/Bear game was that huge?...seems to me, that you should take the points and Cal...just way too many scores...right?...7:30 pm game on the Pac 12 Network....I hope you get it...

Time to help getting cleaned up...

Comments

Popular Posts