Aloha

I know, somebody has to be here.  Must have to be us...Kaanapali....The most beautiful place on earth.  We have been doing the touristy thing.  Swimming,eating, drinking, shopping...found 3 cd's for $5 each...Bobby Vinton, Dean Martin, and Barry Manlow...

Some big college games today...Texas A&M versus Bama, the Ducks and the Vols...

Cris and Leila come in today...thus the fam will be here...

Got a book for my iPad...Unbroken...had no idea that it is what it is...totally gruesome account of the bomber teams of the Second World War...had no idea the B24's were so terrible...called the flying coffins....doubt if I can finish it...really....

The Pads beat Atlanta?...what?  Another baby step...the stations here, play the Angels and the Bums...I miss my SD telecast...

Ate at Kimo's for lunch...Marsh had opah and I had the mixed plate...eegads, the best food...really...have yet to drink a Lava Flow...

Trying hard to adjust to this time zone...am sure I will once we have to go back home...

Jim Furyk shot a 59?...wow...had to be his fastest round ever...rivals all as the slowest player...

You know I haven't played golf in 2 months!  Well play Kahili Monday or Tuesday....bet I will be a spaz....

Early score...Army is ahead of Stanford...go Cadets, cover the spread...just kidding...

US and Russia have reached an agreement on Syria...let's hope...

What station carries the Duckees around here?

Aloha!...oh yea, we miss our Sammi....

Comments

Popular Posts