Toss Up

Is it just me or are these games so curious?...I'm talking the NBA...the Heat are 6 point favs tonight...it's in Miami....so I guess that's the reason...I am serious here...I don't care...I'm sure I will watch the end of it...

I am also suspect on the recent surge of the Pads...we are getting decent pitching...but the hitting is poor...like in the last 30 days, Headley is batting .156, Grandal .179, Hundley (duh) .227, and Venable .209...and they are the guys who are well...just hard to figure out...and the demise of Gregerson as our setup guy....well...it's hard to believe...and now....we host the hated Bums for a 3 spot...and get this...we are favored tonight!...what?...

It's an Apple day...as I have to take a keyboard down to get it evaluated...I'm sure replaced...as Marsh cleaned it and it went wack...the keyboard, that is...well...

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts