I'm Back

Hey now, the long golfing excursion has come to an end...it was fun...yet tiring and demanding...and where are all those people coming from to fill up the streets of Vegas?...what recession?...played the toughest course ever, the Royal Links Golf Club...constructed to be like many of the holes used from the soul of Scotland...pot bunkers all over...very pretty course to look at...near impossible to get out of..in one hack...and twice at Desert Pines...more realistic...yet narrow...trees (yup, in Vegas) all over the map...my partner and I finished in the middle of the pack...100 degree temp...and 3 gallons of water per day...really....

So what's been going on?...
The debacle of Tiger...geez, I suppose I should be talking about the Memorial winner, the feller that is as nice a guy as it comes...Kooooochar...naw...it's the fall of the mighty one that all the blokes talk about...I saw zero holes of it...we were playing, remember...oh yes, he beat Woods by 20 strokes...

The Pads had a good weekend with the Blue Jays...did watch some of these...got to see most of 12 innings of the 17 needed on Friday...

OK, is that the weirdest putting stance ever that Michelle Wie uses?...I mean, c'mon...what on earth...can that possibly be comfortable?...I will not tell you what I think that looks like...this is a family blog...

The most overpaid profession on the US of A map?...College Prez...as their shameful continuance of the present football bowl system goes on and on...that Rutgers clown with his debacle...and none worse than the OSU Buckeye's guy...Gee...who makes mockery of any intelligence...he himself a good Mormon (redundancy), who lastly lambasted the other guys....the Catholics...in his continual lack of any intelligence...fire these guys...

The Belmont is this next weekend...hold onto your $ until I handicap it for you...I will get you insight that only you will need to cash out big time...$$$...

It's a bill paying Monday...booo...good to be back home...

Comments

Popular Posts