On The Road Again

Canned Heat...hey hey...the mighty Pads willed their way to another win versus the M's...this is a good thing...bases loaded smash by Will Venable...that was the winning hit...as P Eric Stults had an amazing game....sorry Bachelorette...13 K's...numerous opps to win...and finally got 'er done...

The Heat in a must win at home tonight...I am so surprised by this series....the one and only big in the NBA that still dominates...C Hibbert...and causing Miami fits...I like it...BUT...I see Miami winning...geez, they have LeBron...and at home...with the bloody refs favoring them so...99-84...

Bad Frogs...a group of narly old bastards that take to the road for golf outings....yup, I am one of them...this time to Vegas...40 guys or so...give or take 4 either way...they bully me 'cuz of my hair...anyway, wish me luck...

Comments

Popular Posts