Words

Yesterday I bored you with info on pixels...today I talk about stuff...little bits of nothings that permeate the day...that somehow make the air waves...and now this little old blog...and to you, my fine readers...who have become worthy, introspective deciphers of a conglomeration of words...that Crazy Horse flings at you and hope it sticks in your brain...and that you will pass my message on to others...just like a new religion...in fact, that is the topic of the day...if you are a believer, pass my blog onto one other person today...let them be enlightened, too...

Clive Davis...I'm not a fan of record producers...don't trust 'em...for years, they have held the power of singers in their hands...and as they have "found" young stars, their own popularity grows...to crazy levels...so this guy has had the good fortune to find the likes of...well...you know the list...and he got himself into thinking he was "godlike" when telling a singer what was a hit and what wasn't...so he has the winner of the 1st American Idol in the US of A, Kelly Clarkson...and she told him no...he wasn't right...and the music business was aghast...how dare such a ingrate be so belligerent...she wanted "Because of You" as her hit and on her album...why are they called albums anymore?...nobody makes them...it's all CD's...she thought he was bullying her...he thought that what he said was in stone...the rest is history...she left him...she became a star...I believe her...

More gun tragedies...this one I can't let go...in LA...this bloke pulled people over from I-5 and took them from their car, and murdered them...shot them in the back of the head...basically executed...the killer had the name of Ali Syed...killed 4 people...then took his own life...what a waste of life...there are not enough words to say how evil that person was...burn in hell...

Hormones...the list continues to grow on baseball blokes who may have taken 'em...from a distributor in Florida...and now the SS from the Padres was indicated as a maybe...Everth Cabrera...how can these guys be so dumb to be involved in any way?...they must think it's worth the gamble...

The NBA has one more day to muster up trades that will help certain teams to strengthen themselves up for the rest of the season...hot rumors have the Lake Show, the Clips, the Celts, and the Hawks as the teams most likely to make moves...hope the Clippers stand pat...could care less about the other LA team...

The Bachelor...he got rid of the gal who had the rotten bro...she appears to be nice...ha ha...I still think it's between the Seattle gal and the military brat...I never, ever get these right...think back to Vienna...who would have ever picked her?...

We tried a new restaurant last eve...The Blind Burro...over on J and 6th or 7th...and asked our waiter what he recommended...we ordered them...mine was the skirt steak...and for the 1st time in a long time...I sent it back...told the waiter to not have the chef spit in it...like I have heard horror stories about how mad the cookers get...WELL...out came my replacement...it was wonderful...and after the meal, the manager came to our table and brought the chef...and they thanked me...said they tried what I sent back and agreed...this is how restaurants make it...we'll go back...

Inclimate weather...today is my golf day...and it was canceled ...big rain and wind...what?...yup, happens here, too...and there are lightening bolts out there to boot...not the right ticket for me...have to get out there prior to Saturday, as we have a tourney...

How do you feel about this?...Johnny Football...recent winner of the Heisman Trophy...admits he doesn't go to classes at A & M...he takes all his courses online...all PE credit types...what?...seems like a racket to me...oops, I asked what you thought, not what I thought...

OK, that's it...now it's your turn to refer this blog to one other friend...thanks for reading...

Comments

Popular Posts