Poinsettia Bowl

If you read Kirk Herbstreit's tweets, you'd a thunk last night's Poinsettia Bowl, here in SD, was a clunker...he was right...just an awful display of ineptitude on the offensive side of the football...BYU won...as SDSU plays the game that was played 20 or 30 years ago...power, slow, and unimaginative...boring...and you wouldn't have got it from the telecast, but it was cooooolllllddddd....

Yesterday's topic about the Bedford Boys...I have got further in the book...shocking, senseless, waste of lives...the depiction of the landing on the beach of Normandy in the 2nd World War...sacrificial lambs, so to speak...I can't think of a more insidious way of conquering the enemy...by piling up dead bodies and wearing down the Germans...the more I read, the more incensed I get...what a horrible period of time for the world...

Rick Adelman's Timberwolves...starring former Oregonian, Brian Love...and a collection of European stars...kind of a cool collage...I wonder if they all speak the same language?...wherever Rick goes, he wins...and he will win with this team...as they knocked off the hot Thunder (Supersonics)...and the hottest team in the NBA?...yup, my, yup I said, MY CLIPS...I've been here over 4 years now, so I can change up...in fact, I'm going to get a Clippers Cap today...hate me all you want...I'm going to follow my comedic hero, Billy Crystal...

This is the last day that I shop for Xmas...outside of my selfish Cap gift...and will trudge through the shops looking for some unique little thing that my recipients won't take back or toss away...another of dad's awful presents...you would be shocked at how this area displays itself for Xmas (and Hannakuh)...so beautiful and vibrant...tonight we take the kids to a restaurant that sits on top of a 10 or 12 story building, that is so lit up, you'd think you were at the North Pole...OK, that's a little deep, but it is way cool....Mister A's...

I know you are wondering how I am holding up to my latest work out regimen...so sore...the lifting of weights did me in...but walking the course, was great...my thing of taking the Centrum Vitamins seems to be working...I feel better and stronger...thanks for asking...

And you, yes you, have a wonderful 21st of December...take some time out for yourself...get a Starbucks whatever, turn on the latest Lady A Xmas CD, and groove all you want...


Comments

Popular Posts