Bowlin'

Your Oregon State Beavers went a bowlin'...right in the heart of Texas...San Antone...and took on the very average Longhorns of Texas...sorry kids, but it is true...and had the game the way they wanted...I'm talking the Beavs...one thing that stopped the surge...their QB Taz, Waz, Vaz, or something like that was having an off day...wait, a turrible day...and should have been up by FOUR scores...really?...really!...his decision making was legendarily bad...and some are blaming it on the O line...occasionally...but, mostly it was him...the play by play guy, you know like a Mark Gilman (sorry for the comparison, Mark), but you know, the guy that wouldn't say these things...said that the QB should be switched!...what?...and the abomination of the end of the 1st half, not calling a time out to do a FG...
C'mon Beaver Nation, you are now up in arms...yet, you were going crazy at the fact that the Life Of Riley wouldn't replace the season beginning starter, Mannion, or Munnion, or Mennion, or something like that, in the middle of this year...
So what am I saying?...not a Beaver fan, per say...but a state of the Oregon one...so I am aware of the sports there...will tell you this was another example of the difference of the Duck program and the Beav program...the Life of Riley fails miserably in comparison...EVEN though, OSU did much better than I though they would do this time around...but the problems re-emerged on the big screen in Texas...

Oddly, I was glued to the Michigan St and TCU game last eve...I'm not a fan of the Big 10, er, is it sixteen...or whatever it is now...but very surprised how strong the Spartans were...I mean they had very big guys...thought that speed was going to do them in...and the Horny Frogs couldn't get that factor going...and MSU came back and won...actually, not my type of game to watch...but, curiously, I liked it...

Go figure my golf game...had my best round, ever, out at Sycuan...well, my best round ever at Sycuan...was only one over on the back...for this guy, that is doing some serious luck bagging...and won all the $, much to the chagrin of my 4 other competitors...that's right kids...often they let out 5 somes...geez, I picked up 12 skins...a buck a pop...you do the math...

Breaking News...the Charger game here, I repeat, here, is NOT BLACKED OUT!...what?...oh yea, the Raiders are in town...and they bought up all the tix...so, it's going to seem like an away game for the home team...even though Oakland is turrible, they still travel well...you know, Halloween costumes the entire season...by the way...it is a foregone conclusion that this is the last game for Coach Norvy...and a name that keeps popping up?...the Reid character from Philly....what?...let's get some innovative guy...

Quick, name me the starting QB that preceded the under-achieving one (Sanchez) for the thank goodness they exist Jets?...too late, it was Brett Favre...why on earth is that name pronounced Farve?...anyway, the antithesis of Tebow...am I right or am I right?...my point is, the Jets have to replace their 3rd stringer, albeit he was their 2nd stringer, with one of the other blokes, cuz he suffered a concussion...and replaced him today with Sanchez, in lieu of Tebow...Merrill Hoge is happy about this...Rex Ryan to the Bolts?...bring his bro along to run the D, and you'd have utter chaos every single day...

Finally, the Clips go for number seventeen in a row tonight at home versus the Jazz...is it on national TV?...if so, you must watch it...

Comments

Popular Posts