Stevie

BREAKING NEWS:  Ernie Els came from nowhere and won the Open...as Adam Scott bogied the last 4 holes to give Els the opportunity to garner the crown...

Them blokes are all falling apart...the British Open...even the probable winner, Adam Scott...the pothole bunkers are the nemesis...and Tiger's old caddie has the last laugh...Stevie, as he was affectionately called by his former employer...OK, the Aussie should cruise on in for the first major for him...I still hate the belly putter, or that chin putter he uses...

I finally got to play yesterday...leg was OK...actually had some good shots, but was very rusty...and the heat, my God, the heat...95 or something like that...just like my score...and I had to birdie the last for it...ha ha...it did feel good...

The Pads got beat in OT...had a great shot at winning in the bottom of the 9th...runners on 1st and 2nd, with one out...pinch hitter Kotsay hits a liner to right and is celebrating as he goes to 1st...and another blunder by us...Cabrera, on 2nd, takes off...he would have scored even if it were caught...the RF makes a diving catch, and doubles up Cabrera...where the H is the 3rd base coach?...there's a reason for the season...

By the way, one of the workers at Sycuan is a massive Duckee fan...and he reminded me how close the season is...got me excited and I am pumped...maybe I should take a look at the schedule and see if Orygun is in LA this year...

The sad case of the Colorado killings...I am going to tell you right now...politicians need to bypass their extra income from the NRA's lobbyists...and do some type of regulating of buying firearms...there has to be a universal network of purchases....the technology is there...red flags can be established...how many lives will it take?...

We are going to Del Mar this afternoon...finally...there are like 5 wide open races today...if I can just pick the right path...there has been very few come from behind winners thus far...so...speed ratings should be the way to go...

Have a nice Sunday, kids...

Comments

Popular Posts