Hiatus

So did you miss me?  I was on an extravaganza to Vegas...golf thinger with 30 guys...3 days of golf and stayed at the Nugget...right at the Fremont St. Experience...which was cool...well, hot...as the temp was 104*-108*...hit the pool twice and was struck with one major observation...that a lot (80%, maybe) of people are sporting tattoos...really...and all ages...AND...my golf partner, an elder doctor guy out of SD, actually got a face tattoo...albeit a vegetable based one, that will wear off in two months...but still...really?  OMG...I had a good day the first and cashed...the other two...well...I can give you a multitude of excuses...but the one is...the greens were awful, and one step away from being trashed...looks like from either the heat or a fungus...or both...so much that the Bad Frogs will not return there for the trip...

One of my follies is that some golfers can get notoriety for who they are, rather than how they play the game...Rickie Fowler...flamboyant dresser and the poster boy for the Puma Brand...and recently got himself a win on tour and got through the juggernaut of a "maybe"...cool for him...except yesterday...as he was in the hunt for Jack Nicklaus's tourney in Ohio...and ballooned to an...get this...an 84!...what?

Well, the winner?...coming from depths of despair... none other than the whipping guy of the media...Tiger Woods...who had a dramatic chip in from the rough at 16 that put the crowd in a frenzy and Tiger rode that wave in for a two stroke win...which prepares him for the Open in a couple of weeks in Frisco...by the way, where is Lefty?...I hope planning on buying the Pads...I'll give him a pass if that's what he's up to...

Vegas...geez...the city is alive...people everywhere from everywhere...and I have to admit, I like it...I like the hustle and bustle...

The stock market...it's a downer...and why is this?...if we follow Europe...well, that is a mistake...

Hey, I have a lot of things to catch  up on...have a great week!


Comments

Popular Posts