Glee

It was the...best Glee episode...EVER...they had time to write a good one...and they didn't disappoint...and, I believe the next star is...Lea Michele...who would be off the charts if and when she decided to go it alone...the 4 girl song was absolutely...awesome...if you haven't been following this show...you are missing out...

It was a mere 74* out at Sycuan with nary a bit of wind...fantastic day of golf...

Your guy, Newt, is asking Rickie to give it up...what?...I'll never figure out the politics blokes...

Here's my pix for the NFL playoffs...the Pats and the Giants...take it to the bank...not really...as I say, never, ever, bet on the NFL...

Even though I know who is going to be the lucky gal to win over Ben...I find it impossible to believe he picks the one he does...she's just awful...very similar to the ugly season when Vienna was picked...OMG...really?....I'm talking the Bachelor...

Tonight begins the first of many American Idol wannabees...and it just drags on forever...yup, I will watch...but I wish they would just get after it and start the real stuff...

SDSU continues to amaze me...not sure they will get New Mexico at the Lobo's House...but they do get a lot out of a little, don't they...

OK, I got some new cast iron pans...Le Creuset...simply awesome and spendy...but big time worth it...sometimes, it takes purnt near a lifetime to figure things out...

I sure could see how MJ got his moves from...Smokey...

This is the time of the year that the GQ's restaurants have these great deals...$20, $30, and $40 dollar meals...3 or 4 courses...last night we did the Morton's...dang fine food...

And guess what we are getting started...a gourmet club here at the Pinnacle...yet to be named...and it is to be 4 couples...first exploratory meeting is in two weeks...

And, I'm sure you'll be surprised about this...my fantasy basketball team is in...FIRST...hey, I'm no dummy...

See you on the web...

BREAKING NEWS...Rickie wins the Iowa Caucuses after a recount!...something is real smelly....and your fav Gov Perry is to drop out of the race...and reportedly going to endorse Newt...hmmm.....and the Aztecs did beat the Lobos in NM...


Comments

Popular Posts