NBA!

The season is saved!  Negotiations worked out and the NBA will go on after all...sorry, Lamar, your K family will have to cancel your Turkey program...anyway, the games are to start back up on Christmas Day...I have yet seen the compromise that was garnered...and hope the players and owners realize that there isn't the money out there that used to be...

LSU absolutely destroyed Arkansas...and proved to me that they are the number uno team in the land...so much size and speed...still...it would be so great to have a playoff to determine the best...so corrupt are the bigs...so shameful...I digress...the Ducks and Beavers launch the Civil War today at noonish...I'll still be on the links so will tape it...everyone at the club calls me the Duck...I think it's cuz I am such a wild driver of the ball that they are always on high alert...or not...the line is at 27 1/2 and the hook was added late in the week...still...isn't that too much?...and can you believe that UCLA is in the Pac-12 Champ game?  The southern part of the league is awful...to me, a waste of a game...they are already a BSBCS participant and it is not needed...and, SDSU hosts UNLV in a rout...which the Aztecs need in the worst way...

Tebow?...sure it's working now...but let's get real...it won't go for very long...to big a dudes in the league and he'll get pounded...talking Broncos as they invade SD...I hate to tell you this...but the Bolts finally get a win...and it will be a 30+ shellacking...just feel it and the Chargers take a lot of frustrations out on D...what will you say about this, Timmy?

Hitting the links this am...and the weather is to be 80*...it's a beaut of a weekend...



Comments

Popular Posts