NFL

So who's your pick to win it all?  I'm talking the NFL...just a month or so back, it didn't even look like there would be a season...it's too big here in the US of A...and now you get to pop off and bet...somewhere...in many states they have lotteries...some only have local bookies...or if you are like me I wallow in fantasy football leagues...for the right to say, I am the leader...and, forget to actually root for a particular team, but for my FF players...well...not so fast here in SD...it's all Bolts...Bolts this, Bolts that, Bolts everywhere...
With the probable year shelving of Peyton Manning, it will eliminate the Colts...sorry, but any QB they put in there can't even come close to him...and the Pats seem to have reloaded...the Jets have been saying it's their year...those are the popular choices...at least in the AFC...Chargers?  Maybe...a lot depends on the RB combo and the durability of the D...my guess?  Right in the hunt...and will weather their notorious slow starts...
In the NFC...really like the Saints...in fact, see them as setting records...

I have been very mean to the inept Padres...they won...finally...after another closed door type meeting...obviously, some of the boyz were going through the motions...and the vets said you ain't good enough...whatever...they need to get another GM to right the ship...wait, I've said that before...over and over...

Finally, the republicans are getting at each other...and it's what I want to see...give me a plan that will work with the economy and I'll be all ears...my leader?  Probably Mitt...I do wish Sarah would get in the race and finalize the speculations...not fond of the guv from Texas...or your gurl Michele...

Tonight we have the Okla St and Arizona game on the tube...watch the Cowboys real close...they are going to be in the final 4...I am telling you first...and, the NFL kicks off with the Saints at the Packers...which most of the land will watch...my FF QB is Brees...BUT...I'm gandering at the collegiate game...

We are hitting the beach today...

Comments

Popular Posts