Dancing With The Stars

It wasn't that long ago that Mr. Peterman was working his groove out in the inaugural version of Dancing With The Stars...actually it was John O'Hurley...and it turned in to a smash hit for ABC...with a curious cast of judges that almost ruined what they had going...and, of course, there was a controversy in the outcome...as the winner was a soap opera star (forgot her name)...who's claim to fame was not only the winning, but her thinger popped out of her holder...there it is...the reason...I digress...it has now progressed to a must watch TV phenomena...and the pro dancers have become like famous...like wow...just so happens one of mine, is Cheryl Burke (it's my blog, I'll picture who I want)...if you are a follower, you are very aware of this fact...anyhoo...every season there seems to be a bit of wonder of why some or many of the "stars" are chosen...or if they are really stars at all...I'm a little scared of listing some, cuz there are those of you out there that say I'm too against politicians in my blurb....oops, kinda true...WELL...now the producers have put up a real contestant that stretches the list...Chaz Bono...you know, the child of Sonny Bono and Cher...who was born a girl...and now is a boy...I'm not getting into semantics...that some have problems with the fact that he is in it...what?  why?  why not?  I know they were real afraid of having 2 guys dance together a couple of seasons ago...wasn't it one of the In Sync guys?  So, the DWTS fans are going to have to figure this all out...hey, it all seems to work on Glee, doesn't it? 

Rah rah sis boom bah....the collegiate football begins this eve...our game is UNLV at Wisconsin...oops, probably not going to be pretty...just a tickler 'til Saturday's Duck/Tiger game...

Gee gads, the Pads get a night off...after getting swept by the Dodgers...what a mess...the Rockies come to town...featuring a brand new 3B...Kooz...he's their man now...well...I figure I'll miss the entire series...

Del Mar tomorrow, golf on Saturday, the Duck game Sat. nite, party at our place on Sunday (dinner type with 4 couples), golf on Labor Day, party at the Pinnacle following...whew...I better be good tonight...

Comments

Popular Posts