The Track

Finally went to Del Mar yesterday...hey kids, this is horse racing, very good horse racing...and we went by the Coaster in lieu of driving and it was coooool...I did my normal...got a racing form...this time online...studied and had what I wanted to bet for the pick 3 and pick 5...pick the winners of the first 3 and 5 races of the day...what a trip as I hit the pick 3 and started to sweat out the pick 5...and yup, hit it...first time I had ever done so...only paid $232...but I had five in the race covered and the tops was $858, which came in 2nd...I'll go back next Thursday or Friday...

Weird day in Pitt...recently departed Ludwick got 4 hits for them...but we hit 4 dingers and scored 15...fifteen...10 +5...wooah...remember that the Pirates are in a huge dive...losing 10 of 11...cheers for the Pads as they have won in Pitt 7 straight times...

Good day on the links as I won the $...yeah...have a good weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts