Weiner Gate

Naw, it's just too funny for comment....Weiner Gate...and my , how the major networks won't let this go away...

I think I am full of sarcasm today...
Former 3B, Kevin Kouzmanoff, was demoted to Triple A by his new team, the Athletics...and he was shocked...
The Pads were blanked for the 10th time this season...on a record pace, my friends...
Light hitting, or barely hitting, Brad Hawpe, played right field yesterday...feeling the fuel of the emergence of the hot hitting sensation, Rizzo, talking over at 1B...
With a draft full of pitchers, the Pads GM took a 2B with his first pick, the 10th overall...
Not a fan of hockey...but...I noticed the line was prohibitive for the Bruins, down two games in their champ series...odd...well, not really....and Boston won easily...what do they know?
Oak Tree may be in Del Mar next year...this is very, very, good...
Two of the top three draftees were from UCLA...and the Bruins were knocked out of the playoffs the same day...odd...if they were that good, what gives?
Off to my workout...

Comments

Popular Posts